IGNORED

Season 10 - Round 7 - Super Cobra-Choplifter-Zaxxon

Zaxxon (Skill 4): 112,600 points.

That's good stuff Dugger, very impressive! You've been busy perfecting your Zaxxon game. Thanks for sharing the video with us, it certainly gave me some pointers.

You're welcome. You obviously want to stay low as much as possible; more importantly, you want to be close to the sides of the guns; if you get too far to the side, they'll shoot across and hit you. I could have had many more points but had a very stupid - and avoidable - death at the end. This game can test your patience sometimes on skill 4.

Not as good as the 112k I had yesterday (only 86,900 this time), but I thought I'd share this video nonetheless if any of you want to use it as a guide for navigating the levels on Skill 4 of Zaxxon. This is a complete recording from the beginning, so you'll see more action in this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPzgUJBFwNM

Edited by DuggerVideoGames

New personal best for me in Super Cobra: 38,170 pts. I'd like to punch the moron in the face who decided it would be a good idea for a new game to start INSTANTLY with the press of a button. I had to play several times to be able to get a picture of my final score because sometimes you can't help but frantically push buttons to try to shoot what's in front of you and you quickly die and start a new game. STUPID.

post-45996-0-93561900-1489328439_thumb.png

Edited by DuggerVideoGames

Yeah, I agree...on games like this I run it through my DVD recorder and when I'm on my last helicopter I hit RECORD so if I do restart the game I can go back and get a screen shot and see what my score was.

New personal best for me in Super Cobra: 38,170 pts. I'd like to punch the moron in the face who decided it would be a good idea for a new game to start INSTANTLY with the press of a button. I had to play several times to be able to get a picture of my final score because sometimes you can't help but frantically push buttons to try to shoot what's in front of you and you quickly die and start a new game. STUPID.

attachicon.gifSuper Cobra 38,170 pts.png