IGNORED

Zelda on Switch runs more smoothly in portable mode

Yes, Zelda runs perfectly in portable mode. It only has a few framerate dips in docked mode, but a slightly bigger resolution than the Wii U version.

But in the end, what makes the Switch version better in my opinion - and it is sad that very few seem to aknowledge it - is the portability combined with the ability to resume your game instantly at any time, like on PS4 and Vita. I would have never imagined before being able to play a big game like Zelda for 5-10 minutes sessions...

I caught onto that just yesterday. I thought I had turned the thing off the night before. I pulled up the system for a moment as I wanted to look at something and bam game resumed and Link was just standing there. That was just very very nice to see. It gave the added moments to go look for something really quick before I had to park it again as I had like just maybe 15min free at that moment.

• Like 1

I caught onto that just yesterday. I thought I had turned the thing off the night before. I pulled up the system for a moment as I wanted to look at something and bam game resumed and Link was just standing there. That was just very very nice to see. It gave the added moments to go look for something really quick before I had to park it again as I had like just maybe 15min free at that moment.

Same thing happened to me to. It's remarkable how well it works. Super convenient