IGNORED

Is Atarimax on vacation?

Serpentor

I'm not sure where to put this thread, so if a mod moves it I will totally understand. I placed an order on Atarimax on 2/28 and have yet to receive any communication from them other than an order receipt. They don't answer my emails, and their phone went straight to voicemail. It is my first order with them and I am wanting to hear others experiences. Should I be worried, or is a lack of communication common for them?

Yep, pretty normal for them. Steven's probably busy filling orders and such, so I wouldn't worry about it. See threads like this all the time asking what's up with orders, zero communication, etc. then out of the blue orders are filled and people receive their goods. Unless he's truly indisposed/sick, on vacation or whatever, probably will show in another week or two. :)

Yep, pretty normal for them. Steven's probably busy filling orders and such, so I wouldn't worry about it. See threads like this all the time asking what's up with orders, zero communication, etc. then out of the blue orders are filled and people receive their goods. Unless he's truly indisposed/sick, on vacation or whatever, probably will show in another week or two. :)

It doesn't sound like an ideal way to conduct customer service, but I guess it's all good as long as the stuff arrives.

I ordered an Atarimax CV cart recently. There was no movement or email for about a week, and then Steven emailed and told me it was shipped. I remember a time in the past where it took much longer (like a month). But Steven is a good guy. There is no need to worry at all. Just be patient and you'll get what you ordered. His products are great and it will be worth the wait. I wait MUCH longer for other projects...like the C64 ultimate which took half a year :)