IGNORED

Reprints of Hotdog and Relief Pitcher and New Releases Coming This Month

Beta Phase Games

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, KidGameR186496 said:

Sorry for bumping this thread but where i can find a legit .ROM of Hot Dog? I want to play it on my Wii emulator :)

You cannot download the ROM since it has never been released and the OP went silent and never made good on the promise to make more copies to the game to anyone on this thread interesting a buying a copy on a second production run of the game.  Unfortunately I doubt we are ever going to see copies of Hotdog ever become available again.  Would be nice if the OP would would give an update on what happened instead of just leaving everyone hanging, but it is quite clear that no update on this ever ever coming even it was was just to say sorry for whatever reason the plans for the production run got cancelled.  At this point this thread should be locked as clearly another production run is never going to happen.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2022 at 8:23 AM, jgkspsx said:

It is very mysterious. Maybe the game doesn’t really exist. It and Relief Pitcher are both old Atari prototypes, right?

Clearly the ROM exists since Beta Phases Game has 2 videos of it on YouTube.

1 minute ago, jgkspsx said:

It’s still possible for one of the lucky owners to dump the roms and make them available, as has been done with other Atari prototypes with no clear ownership.

ROM Hoarders very rarely will do this as they want to brag they have them.  They would rather see these ROM's lost over time rather then let them be preserved and appreciated by all.