IGNORED

Wanted: Dual Control Module from Spy Hunter

jeremiahjt

I know this is a long shot, but I figured I would give it a try. I would like to get the joystick holder that came with Spy Hunter. I am pretty sure the 2600 version and the 8-bit version are exactly the same so either would work loose. I would also be interested in the game, 2600 or 8-bit, and the manual. The box is not needed, but if somebody has a complete copy they would like to sell then I would be willing to get the box to get everything else.

• 2 weeks later...

not 100% sure on this but I believe the Commodore 64 version also has the same holder. You might be able to sneak one off of eBay for less than the 2600 version. Good luck, that is indeed a hard 'get'.

I've been after one of these for years. Have given up hope of ever coming across one. Unicorns and Bigfoot are easier to locate.

There are a few other threads about this accessory in the forums here. I already posted my comments in one of them. But regarding the discussion here, common guys, seeing unicorns & big foot are easier? Say what?

You guys are either completely blind, or your too cheap! There's one on eBay right now for $250, or less, if you want to haggle with the seller. I mean, I guess how badly you want something & how hard you search for it is what it's all about.

There are a few other threads about this accessory in the forums here. I already posted my comments in one of them. But regarding the discussion here, common guys, seeing unicorns & big foot are easier? Say what?

You guys are either completely blind, or your too cheap! There's one on eBay right now for $250, or less, if you want to haggle with the seller. I mean, I guess how badly you want something & how hard you search for it is what it's all about.

I know that Atari 8-bit one has been on eBay for a while. It is definitely overpriced since nobody has snatched it up. If I was wanting a complete copy I would make an offer, but I would like to find a loose one since I will be using it and it will be much cheaper.

I wonder what kind of offers he has received.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

After a little over a year, I finally have a Dual Control Module. Thanks to bfstats for selling me one with the unused velcro pads to boot. I bought the entire Sega/Bally Midway set off of him sans boxes and I am thrilled with the transaction.

This thread can now go the way of the dodo.