IGNORED

My B.c quest for tires . Cancelled order? What ? No response ?

I posted this in the other b. C . Forum . I pre order this in April 16th at night . Paid thru PayPal with my card . . They charged my credit card . Paid in full . I checked yesterday on the collectervision account . It says my order was cancelled as of April 17th. No explanation, reason or no refund yet? I contacted them yesterday my time around noon . Still no response from collectervision . I have done business with them in the past , no issues , . Has an one one else experienced this or check there status when u order b.c game . I just find it very odd that they canceled my order why there's no notification or refund . It has been over a week since it was cancelled. when I emailed them there's no response. So if they order The game maybe check your status as well something fishy is going on here . . And unlike them to do this and I get experience with them in the past ? Has anyone else had this problem for maybe should check your status if you just ordered the game or just the individual mixed up. This is my proof that I purchased the game and it says cancelled order.

post-29502-0-73244900-1492967089_thumb.jpeg

post-29502-0-56922300-1492967107_thumb.jpeg

Edited by atari5200dude82

It is possible that the good folks at Collectorvision took the weekend off. I wouldn't stress too much over this. Honestly I'm not sure this is worth alerting the world about, it's a little early in the problem for public drama. Just my 2¢.

• Like 1

It is possible that the good folks at Collectorvision took the weekend off. I wouldn't stress too much over this. Honestly I'm not sure this is worth alerting the world about, it's a little early in the problem for public drama. Just my 2¢.

True that sir. But i was also finding out, if anyone else had the same issue that i did, or it just happened to me . Thats all. I am sure it will work out . :grin:

• Like 1

True that sir. But i was also finding out, if anyone else had the same issue that i did, or it just happened to me . Thats all. I am sure it will work out . :grin:

Understood. Every one is still shellshocked over the Supplemental Overlays. :-)