IGNORED

Because skyhammer is 4mb, does it have the best jag graphics

Willard

I am wondering, since skyhammer is 4mb and even alien vs predator isn't, does that mean skyhammer has the best graphics on the jaguar? Does it have better graphics than AVP? How about battlesphere gold?

Why do you insist on spreading around bad information?

AvP is 4MB.

Here's another idea... why not play the games and decide for yourself which has the best graphics? Different people have different opinions and to base your conclusions on anything other than firsthand experience would be a disservice to the people who worked long and hard on those games.

because i dont want to roll out $10,000 like you did to collect everything (no hate intended, im quite impressed with your collection), and just simply decide which game has the best graphics.

I read in an earlier post on THIS SITE, that AVP is only 2mb, but compressed alot (like 1-16 compression)....

because i dont want to roll out $10,000 like you did to collect everything (no hate intended, im quite impressed with your collection), and just simply decide which game has the best graphics.

I read in an earlier post on THIS SITE, that AVP is only 2mb, but compressed alot (like 1-16 compression)....

Willard... you cannot judge a games graphics simply by its size. Many factors can contribute to size... the amount of content... whether or not textures were compressed and whatnot... whether or not the people who created the game are good enough coders to keep the executable size only as large as needed.... many factors...

Gee and people thought i was an idiot before? But seriously i havent played either game i looked at the screen shots and i think its got better graphics than battlesphere but the vibe i get is that battlesphere is the best game on the system and i havent heard much about skyhammer and the graphics dont matter

Money just became a problem. Even before it wasn't, even bill gates doesn't want to spend $70 dollars on turds :D

Money is now a problem because I must buy a complete jaguar developement system. I decided that I am, instead of hosting a programming competition, going to program my own game with dragonforce and a few other people. None of us know how to program, but we'll hopefully learn! Of course, if we don't, theres $3000+ in developement equiptment collecting dust in the basement :sad: Oh well, chances were made to be taken ;)

Ohhh, by the way, we cannot release any info. about the game until its 99% complete :D (if it ever gets finished). All I can say is that we have 2 names for our company!

Expect the game to be made for the jaguar CD by June 6th, 2006 :evil:

Because we have to learn how to program the games :x

which 3 games in everybodys opinion have the best graphics, besides AVP DOOm and wolfenstein?

Rayman! Yea its not all fancy 3D like AVP and Doom, but it boasts some of the coolest videogame artwork ever. Major style points! Almost makes me sorry, almost....but i still got a couple days before the auction ends i have to ship it!@ ^_^

Dragons layer also had gorgious artwork, although some of you say that it had better graphics on differant systems.

Ohhh, by the way, we cannot release any info. about the game until its 99% complete :D (if it ever gets finished). All I can say is that we have 2 names for our company!  

Why June 6? Why 2006?

Sorry, OMC games and Dark Knight Games are already taken. You'll have to find a new name for your pretend company.

how's *we wouldnt want anybody copyrighting our pretend company name, now would we?* because we are planning for making games of "death" dead systems.  

6/6/06??? It goes along with our name.

You're not following the proper procedures. Here's the checklist:

[ ] Invent company name

[ ] Design company website

[ ] Redesign Company Website

[ ] Invent important sounding executive positions for selves

[ ] Enhance Company Website

[ ] Buy development system

[ ] Invent 1st game name

[ ] Invent 2nd game name

[ ] Invent 3rd game name

[ ] Place development system in closet

[ ] Announce Release Dates within 1 year

[ ] Create "screenshots" with Paint/Photoshop

[ ] Declare great progress is being made in coding

[ ] Announce desire to learn programming

[ ] Put two games "on hold" to focus all efforts to work on one

[ ] Sell development system under alias

[ ] Report great progress in game development

[ ] Vanish without a trace.

how's *we wouldnt want anybody copyrighting our pretend company name, now would we?* because we are planning for making games of "death" dead systems.  

6/6/06??? It goes along with our name.

You're not following the proper procedures. Here's the checklist:

[ ] Invent company name

[ ] Design company website

[ ] Invent important sounding executive positions for selves

[ ] Enhance Company Website

[ ] Buy development system

[ ] Invent 1st game name

[ ] Invent 2nd game name

[ ] Invent 3rd game name

[ ] Place development system in closet