IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I legitimately feel bad for the Historian. The guy is more or less on their side and has alway seemed to be fair enough in how he treats people. These trolls aren't biting the hand feeding them, they are mauling the person. I keep being amazed at how terrible that group is getting and they just keep shocking me with more escalation. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TACODON said:

I legitimately feel bad for the Historian. The guy is more or less on their side and has alway seemed to be fair enough in how he treats people. These trolls aren't biting the hand feeding them, they are mauling the person. I keep being amazed at how terrible that group is getting and they just keep shocking me with more escalation. 

I agree- if anything I've appreciated how impartial he's been in the face of those psychopaths.  Sometimes I get the better of myself, but I really respect the job he's tried to do.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, roots.genoa said:

I don't want to brag but I knew the post was fake as soon as I read "another" in it.

Not sure what you mean by "fake," because it was posted in the official Atari VCS Facebook and had a few dozen reaction GIFs after it from hungry followers. Then they deleted it. 

It was not a fake post, but maybe it was a false announcement of an announcement. 

Someone at "Atari" must have sent the social media minion a message about teasing not being nice. 

51 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

Not sure what you mean by "fake," because it was posted in the official Atari VCS Facebook and had a few dozen reaction GIFs after it from hungry followers. Then they deleted it. 

It was not a fake post, but maybe it was a false announcement of an announcement. 

Someone at "Atari" must have sent the social media minion a message about teasing not being nice. 

Yes, I meant a false announcement, a lie.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, frankodragon said:

Guess it's time to show another installment of why investing in Atari (PONGF) isn't such a good idea:

atari_stock-9-16-2019.thumb.jpg.d173d2184e902e1af31e2c88998e7abb.jpg

My companies stock is worth, about $17.00 more, than it was last time, I mentioned it.  Hmm, seems wrong, somehow.

15 hours ago, Flojomojo said:

You think I'm exaggerating, don't you?

You have to zoom in to read the whole thing. I really don't think "we" (dorks with opinions on AtariAge) are the bad guys here. 

1578817343_AtariVCSSupporters-www.facebook_com.png.8e3d0e0041dc3fb79f0989437f724ea7.thumb.png.2f4db1328434eae1e838e0b3b63557d7.png

Emperor Karl appears to have contracted Sheev Palpatine Syndrome.  Pick on the innocent much Karl?  

kidtackle.gif.131d4e962f847c2f5a6f77345ddba20a.gif

Don't give up JP.  If you wish hard enough ....it might just come true.

jpquote.thumb.JPG.83b6f9b9ac285dab97a180797da8520e.JPG

deathwish.gif.1526e5f06effe47d70f10e79eec806e9.gif

Oh shit John.  Wrong wish mate.  That was the .... "Death Wish".

badumtss.gif.44e6139ae4441f146c4a536863ca8c9d.gif

The Gameboard-1 is like a flat computer with a square display, 16 inches-by-16 inches. It is thin, light, and portable, and you can expand it by connecting it to other Gameboard-1s. You can also connect a private screen, like your smartphone, to it so you can play a game like poker, where you want to hide the cards from other players.

It’s a novel idea that comes from an unlikely pair of founders, Shail Mehta and Rob Wyatt, who created The Last Gameboard company in January.

https://venturebeat.com/2019/09/12/gameboard-1-will-be-a-digital-slate-for-your-tabletop-board-games/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, The Historian said:

The Gameboard-1 is like a flat computer with a square display, 16 inches-by-16 inches. It is thin, light, and portable, and you can expand it by connecting it to other Gameboard-1s. You can also connect a private screen, like your smartphone, to it so you can play a game like poker, where you want to hide the cards from other players.

It’s a novel idea that comes from an unlikely pair of founders, Shail Mehta and Rob Wyatt, who created The Last Gameboard company in January.

https://venturebeat.com/2019/09/12/gameboard-1-will-be-a-digital-slate-for-your-tabletop-board-games/

And the countdown to the Kickstarter has begun!  I'm super-excited for the inevitable announcement of the coming announcements!  Stay tuned!

fsur6Xq.png

??????????

Edited by x=usr(1536)
  • Haha 3