IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

More news from the For People Who Like To Pay To Beta Test New Products department: Google Stadia founder's pack won't be ready at launch for everyone who ordered it, and the controller will be missing key features. From the company with nearly infinitely more resources than most places. https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/10/google-cant-fulfill-all-stadia-pre-orders-for-nov-19-launch/

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

More news from the For People Who Like To Pay To Beta Test New Products department: Google Stadia founder's pack won't be ready at launch for everyone who ordered it, and the controller will be missing key features. From the company with nearly infinitely more resources than most places. https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2019/10/google-cant-fulfill-all-stadia-pre-orders-for-nov-19-launch/

I can just see the Atari response to that... See we are as amazing as the Google

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

36 minutes ago, JaqenHghar said:

What's with all of Atari's inane Twitter posts lately? There's one every 2-3 hours:

image.png.bc8050117ec58400cb327e63808e3346.png

31 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

They will probably claim, it got hacked, easy out.

To be fair, that's a thing with Brand™ twitters right now, EA did the same thing last week opening themselves to a ton of replies burning them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

Um, okay JT.  

I never had anything against SmashJT, but was never a fan of his content. I'm with everyone else: I highly, HIGHLY doubt we'll get anything new from Wyatt about the VCS because of the NDA he likely signed, and even if that isn't the case something tells me that him not being paid for six months likely meant that he wasn't completely in the loop with whatever discussions Atari Gamebox LLC had over the console or future plans. But we'll find out once the interview gets publicly released in a few days.

7 hours ago, AtariLeaf said:

Maybe I'm naive but I started making youtube videos 11 years ago because I loved the hobby. Not once ever did I think I should be charging people for my content. I'm not that self important. I guess it's the new way of things but I'm not a fan

I've always believed that YouTube should be gainful employment in itself, since it's little different from creating entertaining and informational shows on television, but Google has recently thought differently. The heavy reliance content creators have on Patreon came out of necessity if they want to continue making it their living. I'm a patron to a couple channels I follow because I think their content is worth it, but YouTube has been one of the few sites I've kept whitelisted on my adblocker because I hope the people I watch can continue to receive money from my viewership. If I ever go through with making a YouTube channel, it will be a hobby since I don't want it to become something to stress over.

• Like 4

I promised myself to stop visiting their IGG comments, but I can't look away.  It's like watching someone else pop a big pimple.  It's f#cking gross and I have no wish to watch it, but you can't help but whince and have random peeks to see how it all ends. Then you regret it!

On that note .... could one of you extra talented poindexters attempt to decipher this for me please? ?

jjs.thumb.JPG.f139d561224da3796d3f442e4fff2388.JPG

1035933382_oldletter.jpg.7cb846129e329782ab93c260395ceb5e.jpg

• Haha 11

3 hours ago, Spriggy said:

I promised myself to stop visiting their IGG comments, but I can't look away.  It's like watching someone else pop a big pimple.  It's f#cking gross and I have no wish to watch it, but you can't help but whince and have random peeks to see how it all ends. Then you regret it!

On that note .... could one of you extra talented poindexters attempt to decipher this for me please? ?

jjs.thumb.JPG.f139d561224da3796d3f442e4fff2388.JPG

1035933382_oldletter.jpg.7cb846129e329782ab93c260395ceb5e.jpg

Just trying to make a distinction between positivity and negativity. The whole 'we vs I' thing doesn't make sense. Here let us try....

I think James will get a product. I am happy that he is okay with throwing his money away. We are angry that AA talks about tacos they are trolls. Yup that second one is definitely more negative. The pigeons should probably stop getting angry at us having fun. The negative attitude is bad for their health. Tacos are always good though.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Taco news: Chipotle says it's running out of carne asada ?, but avocado ? prices are stabilizing. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2019/10/22/chipotle-running-out-carne-asada-planning-more-options/2450552001/

AtariBox news: The chump squad ? now has 66 days to move into manufacturing and shipping to the pigeons ?, if they're to meet their self-imposed deadline. 

498578EB-28DB-40A4-9E02-B5AE09D07A35.thumb.jpeg.c67e0a1bcab80145d8a045305715e9df.jpeg

• Like 11