IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

36 minutes ago, Mockduck said:

I love this thread, as it is a daily reminder and forever proof that the easiest way to make angry gatekeeping snowflakes mad at you is to say you like something. 

And I love this thread, as it is a daily reminder and forever proof that the easiest way to separate clueless retro hipsters from their money is to pitch a nebulous idea under a recognizable brand.

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

snow·flake
/ˈsnōˌflāk/

noun

noun: snowflake; plural noun: snowflakes; 
1. a flake of snow, especially a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.

2. INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
     A very sensitive person. Someone who is easily hurt or offended by the statements or actions of others.

Image result for hmm gif

Image result for hmmm gif

Image result for hmmm gif

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

I don't think you can get TV ads with crowdfunding or non-existant tokens.

Maybe they can show off some of those non-existent games for their non-existent system.   What the heck kind of ads can you film and then put on tv when you only had a 3 million dollar budget?  Most of which was theoretically spent making a  game console. 

I really can't believe these people are functioning adults.  I think there's going to be some very disappointed pigeons on Christmas. 

Edited by Agillig
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, dj_convoy said:

He means Atari promoting ads for TVs via Amazon affiliate links. Every extra penny helps. :D

I mean, that wouldn't be the craziest thing associated with this project.   The next 2 months are going to be wild though.  Should be interesting to see how many people the Werners ban from their group when displeasure is voiced over the delay. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Maybe Atari could get the VCAss on one of those obscure cable channels that try to sell stuff like healing crystals and multi-function kitchen gadgets?

That said, even they have to follow some rules and can't just advertise things that might exist at some unspecified time in the future.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mockduck said:

I love this thread, as it is a daily reminder and forever proof that the easiest way to make angry gatekeeping snowflakes mad at you is to say you like something. 

I like ...taco.gif.f9912d048db2868d39f2764933ae8319.gif

6 hours ago, Agillig said:

Tv ads?  Oh boy.  

Screenshot_20191104-153305_Facebook.jpg

... and I know just the man for the job.

jpoldtv.thumb.jpg.75ec74bc3281476c20b8ac3889691069.jpg

41 minutes ago, 5x7 said:

Back on topic...

3AACEC5C-9BB1-4C8D-A311-9DEDFC59A345.jpeg

I'll see your Taco Socks, and raise you ...

1618933198_pigeonsocks.thumb.jpg.ed94dd5cf6f6d5f3c3dc63fbdbc0a1fb.jpg

meanwhile.gif.e1b8407fe105870755259e9a96ddff63.gif

A Bot? :ponder: Now that would explain alot. 

bhbot.thumb.PNG.325c95b50275b112582778912c21a3a8.PNG

dumbrobot.gif.5e6b9fea285e1b873260ed9fa11f83ba.gif

• Haha 16