IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

34 minutes ago, TACODON said:

Hopefully someone got John P a Flashback X. Technically a better gift than a VCAss. The X actually exists and does stuff.

Uh sandbox mode TacoD. GET your facts straight. It isn't suppose to be a console despite what Fred said to Woz. FACTS!!! Instaban.

We should get John a Converse shoebox edition. Can you send direct messages on YouTube?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MrBeefy said:

Uh sandbox mode TacoD. GET your facts straight. It isn't suppose to be a console despite what Fred said to Woz. FACTS!!! Instaban.

We should get John a Converse shoebox edition. Can you send direct messages on YouTube?

I'm not sure on the messages on YT. But I did finally watch that video. It was quite painful. Fred Cheesehead needs to hire an actual PR person to do those presentations. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TACODON said:

I'm not sure on the messages on YT. But I did finally watch that video. It was quite painful. Fred Cheesehead needs to hire an actual PR person to do those presentations. 

I'm sure he could do fine if he had something to work with. For two years they have regurgitated the same bit of information. At that presentation they should have shown some gameplay or something. Not just the basic IGG intro.

Amico has already shown a handful of game clips and they are out still almost a year from launch.

Even showing a crappy port of one of their mobile games would be a step in the right direction. Even if it was ever so small.

• Like 4

So brought some punch from last nights party. (Some think you shouldn't drink from it for some reason ??).

recipe-26117_Large400_ID-1532940.jpg.4bd92fa928004661d87b6dcde479ff02.jpg

What is everyone else up to? I'm about to play my NES or a board game, and do some meat smoking.

Edited by MrBeefy
Picture...
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, TACODON said:

Fred Cheesehead needs to hire an actual PR person to do those presentations. 

That's what I keep thinking!  I didn't watch this one, but his answers on that CBS interview were moronic.  He doesn't know anything about the product he's selling.  It's painfully obvious that "Atari" is just Fred's midlife crisis.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

998 Pages

ViFYpQM.gif

The public view count is the one that matters in this case. The 1000 page mark will be a pretty lonely party until everyone else from page 998 shows up. This group effort and discussion is what makes these Tacos magical. Those 2 pages worth of hidden posts are nothing versus the other 996 pages of greatness :)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, AtariLeaf said:

So are we just trying to get to a thousand pages by years end, hence padding the thread with random chit chat? Not judging, just excited to be a part of it ?

I think there's some very intelligent folks on here,...Folks who know computers, people who know Marketing,...People who know what a GPU is...Yup, We'er getting there the old fashioned way...Nobody wants to smurf it up,  I'm telling ya there'll be limbs strewn about from Hell to Breakfast if we fake it,...Nope you mark my words:   There's gonna be some real Tacos up in this Bitch!

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Merry Christmas!

I got to know who woke up with the new VCS under their tree?!?!

I didn't see one under mine but Santa did leave what looks like a shoebox so there's hope yet!!!!!

I considered arbitrarily delaying Christmas for three months, just to give Atari a fair shake. ?

• Like 5

On 12/23/2019 at 11:19 PM, x=usr(1536) said:

Rumble packs, or crotches?

touche.gif.937519da26b119abf11eda5e5711f515.gif

On 12/24/2019 at 10:33 AM, frankodragon said:

Oh boy, here we go again with the lawsuit trolls from Atari.  Now Atari's next victim is Rage On apparel. 

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/31504410/Atari_Interactive,_Inc_v_Rageon,_Inc

... and 5 days before Christmas!  

aholes.gif.c7d07add2a8ee0819a35017d38d7c774.gif

6 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

So brought some punch from last nights party. (Some think you shouldn't drink from it for some reason ??).

recipe-26117_Large400_ID-1532940.jpg.4bd92fa928004661d87b6dcde479ff02.jpg

What is everyone else up to? I'm about to play my NES or a board game, and do some meat smoking.

We had a nice little Chrissy bash at home.  Photo of my brother and his son competing for bragging rights on 2600 River Raid, Dad playing Demo Man pinny, nephew playing the Neo Geo cabinet, my boy playing the Wii with his cousin and the ladies talking shit in the living room with a few wines under there belts.

20191224_184549.thumb.jpg.c502f946bef5f7d3817613cc644a3747.jpg

3 hours ago, GoldLeader said:

I think there's some very intelligent folks on here,...Folks who know computers, people who know Marketing,...People who know what a GPU is...

...people who know Photoshop.  ?

meanwhile.gif.9aab64970cce26bc74531b6d38477018.gif

Jeepers John. ?

jplove.thumb.JPG.3efa7f49a9023e8e01a2737b73033db6.JPG

inbed.jpg.a6f0e726bfd69e857365bada1b228465.jpg

jpmerry.JPG.715d3cda79371b3a56d89bdf80543882.JPG

Memes aside, Happy Christmas JP.  I truly hope Ataco comes to the party for you and other deserved pigeons! ?

bhmerry.thumb.JPG.98888bcbbd4be50bc02aa04d8d64534e.JPG

Happy Unstoppable Points BH? ?

And to the AA taco troops .... Merry Christmas! 

feliznavitaco.jpg.9bcaa4d21ce327cc63cfbb7e2b26741b.jpg

• Like 11