IGNORED

Anyone have a cart of Super Burnout to sell to me ?

AtariBrian

A year ago he had far more stock. There's only so many NOS Jag carts sitting around in 2017.

Yeah I figured, hard to come by fresh in the box games here in the USA! I was happy that they had 2 of the games I needed (Trevor McFur and Ultra Vortek) Tho I imagine if they had more of the games I am missing they would come at a premium since I basically have all the easy to find games and not the expensive/rare ones. still good selection tho!

Why bother giving him credit card information? Pretty sure he allowed me to pay via paypal when i bought one of the last new jag cd's he had in stock a few years ago. The site is overall pretty archaic, but i dont find it very hard to navigate, just tedious. I can live with that.

• 5 months later...

I saw this thread and it prompted me to play some Super Burnout the last couple of nights.

Damn that is a good racer. I find that some of the Jag library has not held up well over the years (especially the 3D polygon ones) but SB is really a great game.

Edited by ls650
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for cart only or cart and manual of Super Burnout .

hi this isnt exactly why you are looking for but telegames has new in box copies of this at 54 pounds. I know its the UK but thats one of the places I get my games from.