IGNORED

For Sale. Amiga 2000 with SCSI, 2MB RAM, HD, CD, & 68030

JamesD

I'm selling my brother's Amiga 2000.
It has a GVP SCSI controller with 2MB RAM, HD and CDROM drive.
A GVP 68030 board clocked at 33MHz. Has on board IDE controller but I've never used it.
Single floppy drive.

I *think* the hard drive is a 40.

The battery was removed over a decade ago when he stopped using it.

It probably has a 68010 as well. Includes Keyboard and mouse.

I also have a 1084 monitor but I don't have the proper monitor cable. His wife packed it away somewhere. :D

I'd prefer this be picked up due to the size and weight.
That and PayPal decided to hold funds from my last transaction because I haven't sold anything in a long time.
Member since 2002 and they pull that. :(
I guess they like to draw interest on our money.

The machine is located in the Nebraska panhandle (that's the West end), but I could probably arrange pickup near Colorado Springs

I'll post pics once I get the beast fired up.

• Like 2

These are great systems, sounds almost like mine :) I have a 68030 and a 68010 on the board, the GVP SCSI card, 1084S monitor....but I also have 128MB of memory and a megachip amongst other things. I paid $350 alone just for my A2000 and the GVP SCSI card *before* the accelerator and other stuff I added. The accelerator ran me another $175. Just to give you an idea of what you should be looking for.

• Like 2

I'm going to post photos later tonight once my new month starts with my ISP. I'm out of bandwidth. :D
I had to use the B&W video out because I don't have the monitor cable. It definitely works and the bro is looking for the cable..
The mouse button needs a new micro-switch for the left button. Too much clicky.

My brother has the original 68000 CPU, so I think I've going to swap CPUs and keep the 68010 for another machine.
Hey, it has a 68030, is something doesn't run on that you might need the 68000 anyway.
I get an error from the CD booting up,but that might just be because the drivers aren't loaded correctly. It ejects and closes fine.
The battery was removed more than a decade ago when my brother stopped using it.

I'm selling my brother's Amiga 2000.

It has a GVP SCSI controller with 2MB RAM, HD and CDROM drive.

A GVP 68030 board clocked at 33MHz. Has on board IDE controller but I've never used it.

Single floppy drive.

I *think* the hard drive is a 40.

The battery was removed over a decade ago when he stopped using it.

It probably has a 68010 as well. Includes Keyboard and mouse.

I also have a 1084 monitor but I don't have the proper monitor cable. His wife packed it away somewhere. :D

I'd prefer this be picked up due to the size and weight.

That and PayPal decided to hold funds from my last transaction because I haven't sold anything in a long time.

Member since 2002 and they pull that. :(

I guess they like to draw interest on our money.

The machine is located in the Nebraska panhandle (that's the West end), but I could probably arrange pickup near Colorado Springs

I'll post pics once I get the beast fired up.

Look into Google Wallet. They don't take as much as paypal at all and I have never gotten flagged when I don't do any transactions for a while. PayPal is a SCAM, owned by Ebay so they get money from Ebay and the Transaction.