IGNORED

WTB Ninja Golf(7800) CIB & CX-78 (Euro)Game pad

Kaiju

hey guys, i picked up crystal quest for 7800 a few months ago ...blows my mind what you can do with competent programming, skill, and no dead line.. this game is amazing. Bit of a pain to play with the Proline however so, since i wanted one anyways, might as well try my luck again at finding a CX78 for a decent price. Ebay prices are still a bit out of my reach, so if anyone is able to part with one or two at a reasonable price, hit me up.

same goes for Ninja Golf. thanks

Edited by Kaiju

hey guys, i picked up crystal quest for 7800 a few months ago ...blows my mind what you can do with competent programming, skill, and no dead line.. this game is amazing. Bit of a pain to play with the Proline however so, since i wanted one anyways, might as well try my luck again at finding a CX78 for a decent price. Ebay prices are still a bit out of my reach, so if anyone is able to part with one or two at a recinable price, hit me up.

same goes for Ninja Golf. thanks

just a heads up that Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest is much easier to play with a ProLine than a CX-78 Joypad. Mainly due to the fact that the "super jump" (jumping higher and further) is necessary for several jumps, and that can only be achieved by pressing both buttons at the same time. It's tough to do this on a Joypad, imo. I'm a fan of the joypad in general but not for this game.

I totally forgot about Best Electronics.. most likely because that site confuses me so...

It is very confusing, you click the link that says "Atari Joysticks and Controllers" to find joysticks and controllers. Here's a link to that page for you: http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/quickguide.htm

They are new, so you may or may not find the price "recinable."

It is very confusing, you click the link that says "Atari Joysticks and Controllers" to find joysticks and controllers. Here's a link to that page for you: http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/quickguide.htm

They are new, so you may or may not find the price "recinable."

considering I've sold several used cx78 pads for 60+ dollars 40 is reasonable as it gets

• Like 1