IGNORED

Heavy Sixer Serial Number Thread

Wester

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had to get something out of storage, so I took a look at my H6'er while I was there and I discovered that my H6'er actually has two S/N stickers like some of the other H6'ers that have been reported here. I tried to remove the top label, but it is permanently fused to the bottom label. Removing the top label would destroy both labels.

I find it curious that in both previous reports of two-sticker consoles, the serial numbers lacked a letter suffix. My console makes the third such console. I'm not sure what the ramifications of all this are for S/N chronology, but I've decided to revise my theory.

Edited by Christophero Sly

• 2 weeks later...

Sears H6er. The serial number is 59583T. No channel select. No hole either. Where is it suppose to be anyway?

I also got 2 CX-10 without hex discs, Target Fun, Sears Paddle controller, and box in good condition.

The other stuff is more common.

Edited by Almost Rice

Wester,

I don't know if you missed my recent post, but you need to move my H6 to the two sticker list.

Yeah, I forgot to do that last time I posted, fixed it now. Thanks for the reminder.

Almost Rice

You are on the list.

Thanks.

Sears Telegames Heavy Sixer, #90875U. The channel select is deeply recessed, the sticker says it was made in Sunnyvale, and there's a tiny silver sticker on it that says "Sears Reconditioned", along with the numbers 7-4 etched in by hand.

Sears 86329V, channel switch (deeply recessed with hole).

OK, so I looked a little closer and this is not a heavy. It was built in Sunnyvale though. At least I found a cherry four switcher for $5 Saturday. Now we can play all those games (man I love defender). Also found gameboy pocket $1, gameboy color(boxed) $5, original mattel pocket football fifty cents, nintendo nes front loader (boxed) $5, 1985 citizen pocket lcd tv/radio(boxed) $2, sega genesis with a boat load of games $5. Everything works and looks great too. A good weekend!

Okay...just got mine today...the previous owner replaced the coax cable with one whose tip was literally too big to completely connect, which resulted in AWFUL picture quality...so I took the one out of my 4-switcher and put it in the heavy sixer...that solved it! (Also, the dude didn't have the replacement cable going through the hole -- it took me just a few minutes to squeeze out the little rubber thingy, put it around the cable, and squeeze it back in!)

Anyhoo....

This is a Sunnyvale unit.....#83634G

No channel select switch, unfortunately...

Edited by Dauber

Thanks for posting guys. They are on the list.

izzy:

That on that second one you posted the serial number is only 14 away from one that video game addict posted. I've been waiting and waiting to get consecutive numbers, looks like we're getting closer.