IGNORED

Nyko "Classic Trackball" for PS & PS2

PongHit

Hi:

Has anyone here ever used the Nyko "Classic Trackball" for PS & PS2? It claims to be made from the original Atari trackball molds... And I have a lot of Atari games for PS that would be great with a trackball (Centipede, Marble Madness, Missile Command, etc.), but I've never seen one of these Nyko trackballs anywhere to try it... There's one on eBay right now which is why I'm curious:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=3026577970

THANKS!

-PongHit

I havn't used it before, but it's the only trackball you're gonna find for the PSX. And most people who do have them, talk them up, so it's probably a pretty good accessory. Also I'm not sure if all those games are compatible with it or not. And I've never heard the bit about it being from some 'Atari mold' :roll: It's fairly rare noadays, but I have seen them sell in the $15-20 range before on ebay, so I wouldn't pay that price for one. I'm in the market for one of these too. But I will wait until I find one cheaper.

There's a guy selling like hundreds of them sealed for extremely cheap, but he's from overseas so shippign would be a lot.

I'm thinking about buying one at gamestop(I remember them having som) and trying to hack a mouse, so I can use the trackball on PC.

Archived