IGNORED

Which short lived system would you like to see be remade?

simbalion

Seems to be plenty of demand for another Vectrex. Very interesting! I admit, it's a system that seems hard to 100% emulate. Sure, we can do better now, but the Vectrex definitely has a personality all its own. If we were still in a time before CRTs ceased production and digital downloads weren't such a big thing, there could be hope of seeing another Vectrex. Actually, there was a handheld version in development that Milton Bradley foolishly pulled the plug on because of estimated cost. Ironically, the Game Boy appeared soon after and sold well for the price that MB thought was too expensive! Now, if someone could still pull that off and keep a way to add new games, I'd be for that!

Edited by simbalion
  • Like 1

I can't just pick one!

Vectrex: Like others have said, I'd love to see a Vectrex "Color". I even had a dream about it.

Sony Xperia Play: A newer version would be great. I have the old one, and while it sucked as a phone, it is great for retro game emulation and PSOne titles. One with updated hardware and a larger screen/joypad would be amazing.

Turbo Duo: I've always wanted one, and could never find one even when they were new. I remember saving the money up for one from my paper route job and being mad that the local stores didn't sell them. My parents wouldn't let me mail order one from one of the stores that advertised in the back of magazines like EGM and GamePro, so I got a Genesis instead. Now, they are too damn expensive and most of them have capacitor failures, so it would be awesome if this one could be remade with support for all regions and even the SuperGrafx games.

• Like 1