IGNORED

Adventures into the Elder Scrolls Skyrim thread

Tanooki

I got this game a month or two back not sure if i'd get into it.  It has become like my second life i've put 55+ hours into it with no sign of running out of quests.

I'm not even a huge sword and sworcery fan, or RPG fan for that matter, but this is my kind of game.  It's SO good!  You never get lost or run out of things to do; the dungeons are big but not too big; the bosses are hard but not too hard.  You'll laugh you'll cry you'll rage quit and come back and crush some skulls.   Plus the game world is absolutely stunning.    It looks great docked, but often i play it up in bed.   I'll say okay i'm going to play until 11pm; then the next thing you know it's 1:30am, my eyes are blurry, i'm shoving my sword through some vampires chest and i'm like "this is awesome but i need to save and get some sleep!"

If you have never played before; it's a MUST get for Switch!

• Like 2

The unmodded Skyrim experience is kinda wanting.  But, I spiced it up by these two self imposed challenges:

* Morrowind Only:  After escaping Helgen run directly to the ship that carries you to Morrowind.  Get just about exactly enough cash for the trip and that's it.  Do everything possible (and stay) in Morrowind.  Bonus points for stayng level 1 as long as possible.  Killing the undead general controlling the ash zombies was tough.

* Become a werewolf AND vampire.  Cursed with vampirism trigger the initial transformation into a werewolf then at EXACTLY the right time become the vampire lord form.  If you're very, very lucky you'll retain both capabilities.  Much harder to do in console versions.