IGNORED

Interest check: Loaded mint Apple IIGS

eightbit

I am contemplating selling my beloved IIGS setup in order to clear away some bills before the year is out and wanted to see what type of interest there is for this type of setup. What it includes:

1. Apple IIGS ROM3 model in mint (and I mean MINT) condition. The board looks brand new, the case, everything. No yellowing, no marks. It is a museum quality piece. The battery was removed (in the ROM3 model you can just pop off a battery cover and swap them, no soldering which is nice) and there was no leakage/battery damage whatsoever. I did not replace the battery with a new one as the IIGS works fine without a battery, but you can certainly do that if you wish as the replacements are sold on Amazon for a few bucks. Includes mint keyboard, mint mouse, original IIGS RGB monitor (this is yellowed in the back however) and a fully functional Kensington IIGS System saver

2. CFFA3000 with 4GB CF card - If you don't know what this is shame on you! It is a card that allows you to run hard drive images and disk images for IIGS and Apple II series without the need for disks. This completely does what the floppy drives and hard drives do without the need for them (hence why I do not have any). It also has USB for flash drives. I have a USB extension cable running out of the back that you can have as well. And yes, I do have the back IIGS slot covers. I also have the CFFA3000 module that has two buttons for on the fly Apple II disk swapping but I never used it. It will be included anyway.

3. DarkSound Stereo sound card - The IIGS does not output stereo by default so a sound card is required. This is a GREAT sound card and everything is crisp, loud and in glorious stereo!

4. DarkRAM 8MB - The IIGS is also maxed out with 8MB of memory

5. Two controllers - Cannot recall their models at the moment, but two clean working high quality joysticks

6. Extra keyboard and mouse. The original keyboard and mouse is included with the set as stated above, but you'll get a spare mint keyboard (Apple Keyboard II) and another clean mouse as well as a spare coiled ADB cable.

I am not going to sugar coat it but this set is going to be expensive. It took me a hell of a long time to track down a ROM3 model that was in the condition I was after, a long time to obtain the CFFA3000, and its personally hard for me to part with this. I am looking for $800 plus shipping costs for this set.

If you are interested, PM me.

• Like 1