IGNORED

FS: Gradiente Phantom (Brazil NES clone in 7800 case) w/ 3 Games

GoldenWheels

***SOLD***

I was very curious about a NES clone in a 7800 case. My curiosity has been sated and I am ready to find it a good home with another collector.

System is fully functional. It is PAL-M format. It does display and run games on NTSC TVs, but does so only in black & white. Has both Composite and RF outs, however I have only used the Composite out.

The 3 games included are F-15 City War, Crimebusters, and Ghostbusters (you may note someone wrote Double Dragon 2 over the rip on the Ghostbusters label--it is Ghostbusters, NOT DD2.) All games work.

Also comes with one controller, light gun and the appropriate power adapter with US plug converter. Light gun works with Crimebusters, and must be plugged into controller port 2 to work.

When I received the system, both it and the controller were disassembled and cleaned thoroughly inside and out.

I am open to trades but only of a very narrow variety: Turbografx games with manuals only, and hopefully with the case if the game originally came with one, +/- cash to even it out either way. I am looking for New Adventure Island, Raiden, Cadash, Ghost Manor, Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu, Air Zonk, Night Creatures, Somer Assault, Neutopia 2, Darkwing Duck, Dead Moon, and Bomberman 93. I value trades a little less than cash however!

yd7r8MC.jpg

4qlAuLd.jpg?1

b4AoDAV.jpg

oInawUV.jpg?1

X7lvWwL.jpg?1

LIA7fa6.jpg?1

GX60UE3.jpg

AaYzqp6.jpg

Forgive my ignorance here but if you put a regular NTSC cart in does it come up in color or does the console itself being PAL-M keep it black and white on an NTSC tv no matter what?

Shawn I'll plug her back in and check it tonight. To be honest...I didn't even TRY a normal NES game, no idea why, I guess I was really more interested in the case/guts.

I have a feeling NTSC games may not work AT ALL, but am 99% sure if it does work it will be B&W. Still, will only take me 5 minutes later to find out.