IGNORED

Robo Mechanic

Sikor

12 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

Hm, why is the screenshot displayed for the link completely wrong? ?

It seems that the very first image posted into a thread is picked as the thread image:

<meta property="og:image" content="https://atariage.com/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2018/post-29575-0-68988600-1524430378.jpg">

It was taken from this post from @iesposta

Edited by juan_sanchez
Formatting

• 2 years later...

This game is really fun to play. Is there a PAL60 or a PAL version available somewhere, i could not find one so far?

Seem like "Robo Mechanik" has only 3 or 4 colors, but nevertheless, they look a little bit strange, when this NTSC-rom here, is played on a PAL Atari-VCS2600 console. Therefore a PAL version would be great to have.

Edited by AW127
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, AW127 said:

This game is really fun to play. Is there a PAL60 or a PAL version available somewhere, i could not find one so far?

See attachments to this post for what claims to be PAL versions in both 50Hz and 60Hz (NTSC also attached for comparison).  You'll have to let us know if they work or not as I don't have any PAL systems at present ;-)

RoboMechanik_WIP4__NTSC.bin RoboMechanik_WIP4__PAL.bin RoboMechanik_WIP4__PAL60.bin

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Thomas Jentzsch said:

I don't think so, no.

Obviously I had no clue. :) 

In fairness, it's not clear if the game ever saw an actual final version.  People were asking about that earlier this year:

Both of us posted in that thread, but given that that was almost a year ago it's no surprise either one of us forgot ;-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 12:34 PM, x=usr(1536) said:

See attachments to this post for what claims to be PAL versions in both 50Hz and 60Hz (NTSC also attached for comparison).  You'll have to let us know if they work or not as I don't have any PAL systems at present ;-)

I haven't been logged into the forum since 8.December, so I only saw these PAL files today. Colors look good in the two PAL versions.

Thanks for the files. Great game and now i can play it with correct colors, on my PAL console. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2022 at 6:34 AM, x=usr(1536) said:

RoboMechanik_WIP4__NTSC.bin 32 kB · 32 downloads RoboMechanik_WIP4__PAL.bin 32 kB · 20 downloads RoboMechanik_WIP4__PAL60.bin 32 kB · 25 downloads

awesome game! is this the latest rom?

• 2 weeks later...