IGNORED

Is Wolfenstein 3D a good port? (updated)

Brad2600

I really hate it when people charge excessive amounts for shipping to canada, its ridiculous some times. Sometimes they charge like 8 bucks shipping or whatever for something that cost them like 3 bucks to ship and this is like a 3 dollar game. I dont know but does it cost more for you americans to ship to canada or do people just like to rip us off?

For us in the USA, it costs like $4.00 to ship something to anywhere in the US, even Alaska and Hawii... but just going across the border into Canada costs like $8.00 to ship.

like i said, if that is the case, it sucks totally, i hate having to pay more for shipping than the actual game or item i am buying. Thats only sometimes though, sometimes its only a dollar more and sometimes the seller charges the same as he/she would for US shipping. But T-bird how bout a battlesphere donation to me cause i'm never gonna afford that and i've been reading alot about it :)

like i said, if that is the case, it sucks totally, i hate having to pay more for shipping than the actual game or item i am buying.  Thats only sometimes though, sometimes its only a dollar more and sometimes the seller charges the same as he/she would for US shipping. But T-bird how bout a battlesphere donation to me cause i'm never gonna afford that and i've been reading alot about it :)

The line starts WAY back there . I've been following BS/BSG for years now, and I STILL don't have a copy.

like i said, if that is the case, it sucks totally, i hate having to pay more for shipping than the actual game or item i am buying.  Thats only sometimes though, sometimes its only a dollar more and sometimes the seller charges the same as he/she would for US shipping. But T-bird how bout a battlesphere donation to me cause i'm never gonna afford that and i've been reading alot about it :)

The line starts WAY back there . I've been following BS/BSG for years now, and I STILL don't have a copy.

Haha, how long have you been on the list Sauron? ThunderBird, how many people are on the waiting list? I'm just curious...thanks :D

I recieved it in the mail today...Wolfenstein 3D

First impressions are that it's a fucking awesome looking game and it plays really well!

I got all the way up to Mission 4 before getting killed.

The graphics look better than the PC version in my opinion..and I have played a PC version of Wolfenstein before.

Definitely a keeper in my small Jaguar collection!

Now, I'm trying to rent a copy of Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the PS2..argh..I'll just play Wolf3D for now then! :D

Glad you like it. I think the music kicks ass too, as well as the graphics. I'm not very good at it though, I have to cheat to win, some of those bosses are impossible I swear. I've only ever beat Wolf3D with God mode, I'm ashamed to say.

I recieved it in the mail today...Wolfenstein 3D

First impressions are that it's a fucking awesome looking game and it plays really well!  

I got all the way up to Mission 4 before getting killed.

The graphics look better than the PC version in my opinion..and I have played a PC version of Wolfenstein before.

Definitely a keeper in my small Jaguar collection!  

Now, I'm trying to rent a copy of Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the PS2..argh..I'll just play Wolf3D for now then! :D

I'm going to be looking for Return to Castle Wolfenstein for the XBOX too. Looks pretty good!

Pretty funny: I don't know what level it was,

but there was a long hallway with lots of corners,

and behind every corner was a soldier.

I ran straight through the hallway and turned around to face dozens of enemies, and the Jag was crawling, music was choppy ...

One rocket and most enemies were dead ... :D

I played it some more and I found it to be very hard in the later parts of the game.

Actually, I used the God code since I wanted to see if it would be any harder.

Don't get me wrong..I went all the way up to Mission 4 without using any cheats.

I just think it's more fun...when you cannot be killed.

Great game! Great sound! I will be using my Jaguar a lot more now! No more leaving it as a collector's piece! :D

The Jag Wolfenstein is a really good game, but I prefer the PC version. The problem with the Jag Wolfenstein is when you turn it is not smooth. The movement jerks and this can cause problems if you are trying to take out a room full of bad guys and need to turn precisely. This screws up your aiming and on the computer this is simply not an issue. Still Wolf3D is a good game for the Jag though. Also, Holy_Fluck I got 4 Jag games shipped from California to me for only $3.00 USD. I live in Canada and it only took a week to receive the games. Some people like to charge false shipping prices on eBay, you have to be careful. I had a Canadian guy charge me $12 USD for shipping when it only cost $6.00 CAD, ridiculus if you ask me.

i finally played wolfenstein 3d and dragon. dragon is rediculous hard. and wolfenstein kicks ass!.

my cousins went here and the only thing they wanted to play was wolfenstien 3d on the jaguar :D.

i am on floor 4.2 without any cheating. without dying :). finally a very good jag game.

Archived