IGNORED

NEXT GEN SYSTEMS

midwest_cdn

Yeah could go to modern gaming section, but for me I guess since we all see on the level with the atari jaguar I am just curious what kinda of next gen systems we play other than our jag. I guess u could say a poll. For all I know we all play gamecubes, and that would be pretty trippy .LMAO

I have all three current systems, but play my Cube and PS2 far more than the Xbox. In fact, if it weren't for the prospect of Doom 3 and Halo 2, I would sell the thing.

Xbox has great graphics and excellent sound through a 5.1 setup, but there just aren't enough Xbox-exclusive games to keep me interested at the moment. I hope that changes...

I have XBox. I love my XBox. On a side-note. I just purchased my favorite Genesis game today: Zero Tolerance. I found a vintage game store in my area today and it has now become my favorite store. I will be heading back there soon. They have Saturn's and Dreamcast's at 30 bucks a pop. I now have:

NES

Genesis

Jaguar

PSX

N64

XBox

A saturn and dreamcast will go great with my collection. I am still keeping my eyes peeled for a good deal on a 2600 8)

i play with my atari jaguar and dreamcast at the moment. i have currentlu:

2 jaguars

800xe

nes

2 gameboy's

2 playstations

2 laptop soon

snes

n64

master system

genesis

32x

sega saturn

dreamcast

2 supervisions

game master.

game and watch gallery "sigh

änd some other consoles what i have forgotten...its alot. but still not enough...

For all I know we all play gamecubes, and that would be pretty trippy .LMAO

It may well be true, when Unity comes out ;)

/me hopes Jeff will bring demos to JF:UK :)

I'm still not sure whether to get my Hyper Neo 64...think I'll end up getting it in the end anyway, but still :D

Stone

Get an Xbox! I love the Xbox because:

It's an american system(like the Jaguar)

It's the biggest and the baddest

The games kick ass!

It has Halo(and Halo 2 comming soon)

The list goes on and on.

I think the gamecube is a piece of trash, but that new Star Wars game comming out does look sweet! Also everytime I see a gamecube in a store to play, the analog stick is always broken...total crap!

But get an Xbox , you won't regret it

Well I agree from the response about the xbox not having enough exclusive games.Yes they have halo and ??????? And you cant just count on 1 killer exclusive. Big deal.And crappy ports dont count as killer titles.The gamecube piece of crap , hardly.Play some metroid prime or some celda wind breaker , great games. As far as the controllers, maybe the flip side is, the reason why they are broken is because alot of people play them?? I know where i go to buy games people are always playing the cube , and the xbox doesnt have anyone playing it. If i did buy an xbox it just be for all the cool hacks( the xbox is a hacks paradise).But no big rush for me, my cube keeps me plenty happy:)

Ok on a techincal note: the Xbox has a hard-drive(bigger worlds and better grafix) PS2 does not

It also has a humourous warning about injuring small children if it should fall on them, and arguably the worst-quality controller cable I've ever encountered.

But Halo's frackin' sweet :D

Stone

I have all 3 systems and play all 3. However, I play the PS2 the most (Vice City, Midnight Club II (coming to X-box this month), Getaway), the PS2 just has the best games right now. Having said that, my favorite system is by far the X-box of the 3. Hold onto your hats for exclusive games, because the list doesn't stop at HALO 2. For you Star Wars fans what about Knights of the Old Republic, Brute Force, Fable, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix, Sega GT Online, etc...etc...

What I really want to know is when Mario Tennis is going to come to the Game Cube. That is still one of my all-time favorites for the N64.

Hi Guys !

I own many systems, but at the Game Cube is of course my favorite.

It's very small, cool looking, silent, cheap, great quality product (never had any problems or even heard of problems), great controller (although the PS2 controller is great as well, they both are very similar), low loading times and the most important thing of all a more and more growing library of tons of incredible games. And also tons of great exclusive games no real gamer should ever miss.

I bought the cube about a month after it came out here in Germany and it turned out to be probably the best decision I ever made when it comes to buying systems.

Regards, Lars.

I have all 3 systems and play all 3.  However, I play the PS2 the most (Vice City, Midnight Club II (coming to X-box this month), Getaway), the PS2 just has the best games right now.  Having said that, my favorite system is by far the X-box of the 3.  Hold onto your hats for exclusive games, because the list doesn't stop at HALO 2.  For you Star Wars fans what about Knights of the Old Republic, Brute Force, Fable, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix,  Sega GT Online, etc...etc...  

What I really want to know is when Mario Tennis is going to come to the Game Cube.  That is still one of my all-time favorites for the N64.

I can't wait for Ninja Gaiden

I have all 3 systems and play all 3.  However, I play the PS2 the most (Vice City, Midnight Club II (coming to X-box this month), Getaway), the PS2 just has the best games right now.  Having said that, my favorite system is by far the X-box of the 3.  Hold onto your hats for exclusive games, because the list doesn't stop at HALO 2.  For you Star Wars fans what about Knights of the Old Republic, Brute Force, Fable, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune II - Double Helix,  Sega GT Online, etc...etc...  

What I really want to know is when Mario Tennis is going to come to the Game Cube.  That is still one of my all-time favorites for the N64.

I can't wait for Ninja Gaiden

Right on! I knew I was forgetting at least one... :)

That looks awesome!

Jason

Well ok we dont agree much all together, but none the less we all share the liking of the atari jaguar.Just wondering what everyone else plays as far as current systems?  I Love my gamecube, and am eyeing an xbox or the new ps2.Just wondering.

Get an XBOX, XBOX Live, HALO, and Mechwarrior... by the time you get tired of just those items, the YBOX and PS3 and Gamesphere will be out and you'll be able to pick up a new system.

P.S. Beating HALO on "Lengendary" skill level is cool!

For me as far as the current "big 3" i only own an Xbox. I played the Gamecube and the controller is absolulty terrible - everyone complains about the original xbox controller, give me a break! the GC's controller is horrible. I think the xbox's original is perfect, everthing is i nthe right place.

I bought a PS2 and XBOX at the same time and i sold my ps2 a few days later. I for one like to play games and not wait for them to load. And since the ps2 is older tha nthe xbox is has lesser quality graphix, sound, horrible loading time, the use of memory cards which costs too much $$$.

also i shouldve looked at their library of game beofre i got it, everything is either the same or japanese style - the ps2's games just dont get my attention at all, and whatever games that comes on out on pos2 that come out on xbox, the xbox's version is always better so im just stickin with this.

thats what i say :)

forgot to mention that there isnt just one game to rely on for the xbox, and it isnt just Halo. Just becasue it had great reviews and is a great game doesnt mean everyone just focuses on that particular game - Aside from xclusives the other games for it thats on other systems are great too and in fact 99% of the time better than the other 2 or 1 versions of the game.

jsut like with the Jag there were more reasons to own a Jag that to just own it for AVP. I recall at one time years ago when it came out and then some other games out after it, people were complaing the only reason to get a Jaguar was for AVP...bullshit :)

Ok on a techincal note: the Xbox has a hard-drive(bigger worlds and better grafix) PS2 does not

Actually the PS2 was supposed to have one. Sony where is it? Besides, that doesnt neccarsarily give it better graphics, but could include bigger worlds using Xbox live..

Actually the PS2 was supposed to have one. Sony where is it? Besides, that doesnt neccarsarily give it better graphics, but could include bigger worlds using Xbox live..

Well, it allows you to play new games via XBOX live. They use it to add new worlds and entire new play modes. You can even play sample games online because they download into the HD!

Archived