IGNORED

FORCE Design MAD BODIES at Midwest Classic!!!

The Graphics Man

June 2, 2003 - FORCE Design, the ebonic Jaguar Developer, is pleased to announce the first JagCD game from FORCE Design (3DSS) Mad Bodies™ will be displayed at following 2003 events this year: The Midwest Classic, Video Game Summit, Classic Gaming Expo.

A new game series is about to hit the Jaguar CD with rockin' gameplay.

A newly form of evil is out and only ETHunter, Clay, Skip, Thunderbird, and Wes are trained enough to stop the devasting madness The Graphics Man cause with fusing the world's reality within his ebonic mind to rule all! And the only way to get The Graphics Man is to enter the Dark Knight Games tournment co-hosted by Dave Vaporware!

Mad Bodies contain 10 stages of solid gameplay, colorful graphics, excellent sfx, and cool bosses. Not one Jaguar fan should miss this sleeper hit!

Cheerio,

Terance Williams (The Graphics Man)

FORCE Design

http://www.geocities.com/fdesign_1999/index.html

I was checking out the first page of this site and went for more info and it said it had exceeded it's usage limit or something. Must be getting hits like crazy. Dammit, I gotta get this game! It is a game right? Not a demo. Couldn't find out from the website. Got blocked out from overuse. :sad:

I was checking out the first page of this site and went for more info and it said it had exceeded it's usage limit or something. Must be getting hits like crazy. Dammit, I gotta get this game! It is a game right? Not a demo. Couldn't find out from the website. Got blocked out from overuse. :sad:

Hello,

it's no demo; it's coming soon to the JagCD!

Cheerio,

Terance Williams (The GRaphics Man)

FORCE Design :twisted:

uhmm yeah...great.

I'm sure your games will get a more enthusiastic response than this. Try and be nice.

It's great to see a new game coming out! Cool!

i like it that new jaguar games come out. but it is just the fact. that..there are coming soo many space shooters out for the jaguar. there isnt a wow for me anymore.

no hard feelings. i have seen the screenshots they are awesome. but it doesnt wow me. there would be a wow if someone finished that metal slug game for the jaguar.

Its more than great, its bloody fantastic! :)

Just such a shame geocities are such a b*tch about bandwidth now days or I'd have already watched the movie and be no doubt singing its praises.

Space shooters are fun, a balance of games is good, but also remember that space is easy to draw, its just black with dots, the more advanced you want the graphics to be, the longer you have to wait for games to be released and the more games get abandoned. Most programers start with space games because there is no tiled backdrop to draw, no complex 3D landscapes to render, etc. The more the homebrew developers release, the more advanced the engines get and the more polies / sprites / backgrounds they're able to draw.

uhmm yeah...great.

I'm sure your games will get a more enthusiastic response than this. Try and be nice.

It's great to see a new game coming out! Cool!

i like it that new jaguar games come out. but it is just the fact. that..there are coming soo many space shooters out for the jaguar. there isnt a wow for me anymore.

no hard feelings. i have seen the screenshots they are awesome. but it doesnt wow me. there would be a wow if someone finished that metal slug game for the jaguar.

Just because you don't like the genre of games is no excuse for you to try and belittle the accomplishment. Since the Jaguar has been out of production (about 6 years) there have been only one game published that was developed from scratch.

This is a big accomplishment. It does not matter if you like the type of game or not.

i wonder how much a copy will be. atleast i can learn from it. as i said i hate spaceshooters. i will only buy spaceshooters for evaluation :ponder: it also should include 2 player modes. or 4 players splitscreen for more fu...err..evaluation :roll:

hope to see more pictures soon tough.

June 2, 2003 - FORCE Design, the ebonic Jaguar Developer, is pleased to announce the first JagCD game from FORCE Design (3DSS) Mad Bodies™ will be displayed at following 2003 events this year: The Midwest Classic, Video Game Summit, Classic Gaming Expo.

A new game series is about to hit the Jaguar CD with rockin' gameplay.

A newly form of evil is out and only ETHunter, Clay, Skip, Thunderbird, and Wes are trained enough to stop the devasting madness The Graphics Man cause with fusing the world's reality within his ebonic mind to rule all! And the only way to get The Graphics Man is to enter the Dark Knight Games tournment co-hosted by Dave Vaporware!

Mad Bodies contain 10 stages of solid gameplay, colorful graphics, excellent sfx, and cool bosses. Not one Jaguar fan should miss this sleeper hit!  

Cheerio,

Terance Williams (The Graphics Man)

FORCE Designhttp://www.geocities.com/fdesign_1999/index.html

Awesome Terance! I can't wait to play it at CGE! Any chance you'll have it ready for production by then? :)

Jason

It's not a space shooter. Well, not exactly ;)

Darn it, summer school starts day too early.

I have to go to Wisconsin for school anyways but ARGH!

Huh? :? What does this have to do with the topic?

My summer school starts the first day of Midwest Classic so I can't go, that's why.

Darn it, summer school starts day too early.

I have to go to Wisconsin for school anyways but ARGH!

Huh? :? What does this have to do with the topic?

My summer school starts the first day of Midwest Classic so I can't go, that's why.

Heh...I'm a little slow...old age I guess.. :D

Archived