IGNORED

FORCE Design MAD BODIES at Midwest Classic!!!

The Graphics Man

June 2, 2003 - FORCE Design, the ebonic Jaguar Developer, is pleased to announce the first JagCD game from FORCE Design (3DSS) Mad Bodies™ will be displayed at following 2003 events this year: The Midwest Classic, Video Game Summit, Classic Gaming Expo.

A new game series is about to hit the Jaguar CD with rockin' gameplay.

A newly form of evil is out and only ETHunter, Clay, Skip, Thunderbird, and Wes are trained enough to stop the devasting madness The Graphics Man cause with fusing the world's reality within his ebonic mind to rule all! And the only way to get The Graphics Man is to enter the Dark Knight Games tournment co-hosted by Dave Vaporware!

Mad Bodies contain 10 stages of solid gameplay, colorful graphics, excellent sfx, and cool bosses. Not one Jaguar fan should miss this sleeper hit!  

Cheerio,

Terance Williams (The Graphics Man)

FORCE Designhttp://www.geocities.com/fdesign_1999/index.html

Hi Terrance, Is there a waiting list I can get on to get this game? Thanks...

Did anyone here get to see it in action at MWC? If so, can you give us a report on it, such as what type of game it is exactly, how it's looking so far, etc? I'd really like to hear someone's first impressions of this game.

I tried it at the MWC. What I saw of it, about 3-4 minutes of play, was a mix of Breakout! and Gorf or something. You have a paddle at the bottom of the screen, there are two "Moons" that bounce around that you have to hit and keep going, while shooting at enenmies coming from above in formation, and there is also this strange green square that you move around too, somehow, but I never figured out what it was for, maybe for a lock on of a special weapon? The graphics were good 2D graphics, but it really seemed to me like a game that should be put in a collection with a couple others "mini games." Maybe I didn't see enough of it though to make a good judgement call. It had good music and didgitized speech as I recall. I'll buy it when it's released depending on how it's offered and for how much. If it's CD and not too expensive, great. If it's cartridge and $60+ dollars, it better come on a cartridge with Craze! and another title or two Terrance is working on...

• 1 month later...

Archived