IGNORED

Baby Pac-Man

PacManPlus

Actually, if I do these, they will be cart only. Al will have the CIB version.

As a guy who very much admires Marc's work (I may have missed it but I assume Marc O would handle boxes), but would rather have just the game...yes please!

Is it corny that I think it would be pretty cool if it was signed "Pac Man Plus"? Not trying to make more work for you Bob...but that'd be the gem of my 7800 collection.

• Like 2

Almost forgot about that. That'll be my legacy, when I am dead. And the only one of it's kind collection, the black MC+ is long gone, yours is the last one.

Hmm, I wonder if I have one of each of those still. I know I have a couple of them.

Mitch

• Like 2

Hmm, I wonder if I have one of each of those still. I know I have a couple of them.

Mitch

Oh yeah, you should have a couple of those.

The stack for Bob was picked up today and is on the way. I'll beat the EPROM people, for sure. :lol:

• Like 7

What's interesting here is that the title screen of Pac-Land says it was licensed exclusively for Europe. So were there other licenses for Japan or the US? Maybe even multiple C-64 versions of it?

I think out of those games Pac & Pal would be easiest to do because it looks like it's got the same engine as Super Pac-Man or even a predecessor of it while the other games are pretty different.

Now all is left is Pac-Mania and Pac-Land for the 7800^_^

Images for ref are from C64 but they seem to have some what of the same pixels size as the 7800.

I *think* with a little bit of modification to the Bentley Bear Crystal Quest engine, Pac-Land might be possible. Not saying I'm doing it, just saying I believe it's possible without an exorbitant amount of work.

Edited by PacManPlus
  • Like 7