IGNORED

Can Someone Make a Repair For Me ?

Tommy17

Well since there should be enough 2600s to last for a good while from now, I don't see anything wrong with just getting another one.

If you pay to have it repaired, just print out the schematics from the AtariAge page and hand them over to the repair guy, that might be enough for some experienced TV/Radio repair guy (preferably old enough to have seen 2600s during their heyday) to find the problem.

Have a nice Sunday,

Not only should there be enough, but to me the Atari seems quite easy to repair compared to say, a Playstation. If I pay to have it repaired, I would probably find someone on one of these forums to do it. I would feel more comfortable with someone who really knows the console.

I just got a nice "woody" in a trade so at I have that. Now I am just trading everything including my soul for games.

You too. i live in New York though. I can't have a nice Sunday. All it does is rain and rain and rain and .......

You too. i live in New York though. I can't have a nice Sunday. All it does is rain and rain and rain and .......

Too bad. Over here in Germany the first half of June was a mess - extremely hot and humid, lots of bad thunderstorms, even a tornado - that's an extremly rare thing outside the North American continent as far as I know.

But now it's really nice, and sunsets around 10 p.m. are something I really like.

Getting increasingly off topic I'll just shut up now.

Too bad. Over here in Germany the first half of June was a mess - extremely hot and humid, lots of bad thunderstorms, even a tornado - that's an extremly rare thing outside the North American continent as far as I know.

But now it's really nice, and sunsets around 10 p.m. are something I really like.

Getting increasingly off topic I'll just shut up now.

Oh, so you are getting the bad weather too. Maybe all of those people screaming about the ozone and global warming were right. LOL. It's been brutal here. They said something along the lines of us getting 29 days out of the last 50 days with rain.

If I ever get to see the sun again, I'll let you know.

No need to shut up. It's always nice to chat with a gamer.

Archived