IGNORED

For sale: AWESOME Nintendo 64 Disk Drive package!

bluevoodu

FS: Nintendo 64 disk Drive packages $525 + shipping

1 BRAND NEW in box N64 Disk Drive unit. with minty new instruction booklet, new ram expansion, new system, new modem...etc.

1 NEW Doshin the Giant

1 NEW Sim City 64

1 NEW Mario Artist Paint Studio

1 used communications kit (I believe).

buy this friggin N64 Disk Drive Package! for $525 + shipping, you WILL NOT find a better package for this price! You are looking at $625-$700 for this identical package!!

BEHOLLLDDD!!! THE PICS!

n64DDmarioartistpaintstudio.JPG

n64ddmarioartistdisc.JPG

n64ddsimcity64.JPGn64ddsystem01.JPG

n64ddsystem02.JPGn64ddsystem03.JPG

ALL THAT for $525 + shipping!! come on now.

thanks,

†B†V†

there was a used one floating around my local trade center, for about 3 months, i think it changed hands 4 times

it was complete with 3 game thingys but for some reason the people who bought it didnt care for it and kept selling it back or finding someone else there to buy it, the last i heard it sold for $250, it was even offered to me but he wouldnt take the $150 i offered ;) :D

yeah but after being in 4 different peoples hands in 3 months, the box was starting to look rough

I knew $250 was a decent price for it (the first time it sold was for $400)

but i also knew i would never use it (unless i got it for the $150 :D )

I'd like to find a used one too. I don't wanna pay out the ass for a brand new one cause I don't buy a system I won't play.

bluevoodu any chance you'll hook that bad boy up to your TV giving it a "used status" hence dropping the price a few hundred dollars :D

DANG! ALL GAMES!!

you got the F-zero Expansion... in that for $350???? impressive! ;)

As for a used package, please contact me at: sales@egameaddiction.com

I will see if I can get a hold of a Used N64 DD package.

The last Used one I sold went for $379 shipped with 2 new games, and 1 used game. (all 100% mint in box). Price various... I cannot guaratee a price till I talk with my contact :)

the reason the price is up at $525 is because I have honestly not seen a box this nice on a 64DD, let alone... it is 100% brand new, untouched, and not used).

thanks,

†B†V†

Archived