IGNORED

too many homebrew?

vprette

Haha, well, we have had Adventures Of Tron released, maybe the M Network version of Kool Aid Man would be a neat conversion.......

Sometimes there was a good reason why a cartridge that was finished was not released. There's probably other cartridges released in the 1980s that shouldn't have been; more so on the atari 2600.

Edit:

People have different ideas of what makes a good intellivision game. In 1980, with the market being dominated by Atari, Mattel was certainly trying to distinguish Intellivision from the Atari 2600.

Edited by mr_me

Isn't saying there are too many homebrews like saying there are too many restaurants? Eat at the ones you like and drive past the crappy ones.

There are too many restaurants! Restaurants owners need to slow down! Us completionists can't keep up! If we eat too often, our stomachs will explode and we'll die! Stop hurting the community!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Like 2

There are just too many people in this community. I would like to go back to the days when it was all wheat fields and tumbleweeds around here.

:grin:

With fewer people, there will be more room for a race of giant space ants. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I would like to remind them that as a trusted member of the INTV Brotherhood that I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lcUHQYhPTE

With fewer people, there will be more room for a race of giant space ants. And I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I would like to remind them that as a trusted member of the INTV Brotherhood that I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lcUHQYhPTE

My name is DZ-Jay, and I approve of that message.

• Like 1

And the ant overlords will take their pleasure from us...as they see fit to do

post-43396-0-52629200-1538077301_thumb.jpg

Not a new idea. It was a great game:

that seems to have the killing ants part but not the option of betraying humans to our evil ant overlords. I think you could get Ant points for that and if your Ant points outweighed your killing points by too much then the humans turn on you too.

I think it is wonderful that there are so many homebrews. Def more than a few years ago. I collect for INTV, Colecovision, Atari (all)...the old school systems. It does get expensive. I think now at this stage...selective is best. Def cant get all the games. Read reviews or pre-order if you are excited for a new game. I still need to get Hover Bovver, Mad Bomber, Moonsweeper and now Steamroller. Seaventure and Govt Waffle on order.

With PRGE coming up...I expect to spend $400ish at the show. Loving all these new games. Thanks to Rev, Elektronite, etc...for all the great games!!