IGNORED

AGE and Survey

jaysmith2000

i am a player too. i will be bangning 2 girls soon  :D

Oh what a tangled web we weave,

When first we practise to decieve.

i know my english isnt good. but what do you mean Tyrant? :? :( :| :)

Keeping two (or more) girls on the go at once is kinda like walking across a spiders web in the dark. Each new lie you tell, even tiny ones, adds another thread to the web and it gets more and more complex until the whole thing colapses and traps you and.... well bad things happen.

Of course I've never done such a dishonest thing... but I have a friend who's an expert at it :)

Lastly, glass mastered (pressed).  It obviously costs more, but is it worth it?

I would prefer a glass-mastered CD.

But why do you think it is going to cost more?

Think about it:

You don't need to spend valuable hours mastering CDs(and sometimes burnig coasters)

You don't have to usa the whole lifespan of your CD writer in burning copies of your game.

You get a better product.

You have serigraphed or off-set printed labels.

It will cost you more only if you produce -say- only 50-100 CDs, since the glass-master will have a weight on the final cost-per-CD.

Keeping two (or more) girls on the go at once is kinda like walking across a spiders web in the dark. Each new lie you tell, even tiny ones, adds another thread to the web and it gets more and more complex until the whole thing colapses and traps you and.... well bad things happen.

Of course I've never done such a dishonest thing... but I have a friend who's an expert at it :)

ahh.. i see..it will be 3 girls soon :D. it really isnt a problem is it? i will learn them my *2 player mode* or let them play with my *JOY-stick*

:P.

but i get what you mean, it wont be something serious. just 2 player mode and thats it :P. i might get them to learn each other and then they will play the *4 player mode?* :P

Ah, maybe you will catch the clap. That would be funny.

ahh.. i see..it will be 3 girls soon :D. it really isnt a problem is it? i will learn them my *2 player mode* or let them play with my *JOY-stick*

but i get what you mean, it wont be something serious. just 2 player mode and thats it :P. i might get them to learn each other and then they will play the *4 player mode?* :P

Ah, maybe you will catch the clap. That would be funny.

The smaller style cartridge box is certainly fine, especially if it saves you a few bucks.

The tri-fold case would be awesome, I agree, but frankly, I think Linkovitch hit it right on the head by suggesting DVD cases. They are sharp and functional, not to mention inexpensive to procure.

Hell, you could probably get the boxes for free if each of us sent you a few of the AOL CDs we all most likely have laying around. :D

The only real reason not to go that route would be if you don't want your stuff looking like a PS2 or an Xbox game.

I vote for the pressed cd, also. Much better than CDRs and the like.

For the record, I seem to be more of a collector than a player. I hate to admit it, but really, I have so many games that I've only played to make sure they work. But I usually don't buy games that I know suck, because I WILL play them all eventually. Well, um, I did just bought Supercross 3D. But it's cart only, and was really cheap. I wanted it for the stunning game play. :roll:

Thanks for contemplating adding another title to our Jaguar collections!

More good information from all, Thanks! (except for that whole banging chicks thing... :D )

I do like the idea and the cost of the DVD type cases, but they just don't look right in the Jaguar collection. The old style boxes with an insert similar to Telegames to reinforce it seems to make the most sense. Also, the tri-fold cases. I believe it was Paolo that mentioned the cost of the glass mastered is probably cheaper in the end. I think you're right. Makes sense and it's a better product.

I don't mean to leave everyone hanging, that wasn't my intent. As we move forward on the project more info will follow, but until certain things are locked down, I'm just not at liberty to discuss. I hope you understand.

Thanks again!

Jason

Just thought I'd throw my two cents of support in for as close to original packaging as possible. That seems to be what you like yourself Jay, being the avid collector, which I would venture to guess is at least half the Jaguar community. A tall box that matches the other Jaguar cd boxes on the shelf is best, poor design or not, or since Telegames has a couple standard sized box cd games, even that would be cool. It would also be very cool to have the tri-fold inserts like Atari's own publishings, but the jewel cases are a bit more durable under use, and more easily replaced than a Jagcd tri-fold case with worn edges or peeling corners. Since ReadySoft had their own Jagcd varient, matching what they did would be cool too, with the tall, heavier cardboard box and than a jewel case and inserts...Definately glass mastered and silk screened cd or at least a high quality label like Clint did with Black Ice/White noise. I still wish I could get tall boxes for Vid Grid and Blue Lightning... :sad:

Archived