IGNORED

What to get first?

koRn

I want to begin collecting for the jaguar, and i am wondering if i should start by spening alot of money on rare things because they may become rarer, or should i collect all the common stuff because the common stuff may go up in price?

It depends on what you whant.

There are some rare things that you will have problems obtaining them.

But there are some common games which are incredible cool, so if you start from the gaming point I would suggest to get these first.

On the other hand you could just try to get everything you can get a hold of. You don´t need to make calculations about what is rare now and could become rare one day....

There are games which I could bite myself for not buying some years ago when they where cheaper and there are games like Atari Karts which seemed to be rare but doesn´t seem like that too much anymore.

Just take a look and see what you might like and go for it.

It´s a great system, welcome

Peter

Well if you are goign to start I would have to say collect the commons first and build up your collection. For me runnning out and buying a bunch of rare stuff is absurd, as if you pay attention to some sites you can get some good deals. As far as items, I would have to go for a jag cd unit, in the months I have been collecting those suckers keep on rising rising rising. Also Would have to say buy a scatbox, as from the website they are in low stock, so in the near future they will be gone. And of course if there isnt another run of them expect to pay a higher price on ebay in the future. Just curious do you already have a jaguar? And if you dont get tempest 2k, great game.FUN FUN FUN !

Also I would have to say decide if you are going to stick with it? If you are willing to say I am going to collect it for awhile.Remember time is on your side, as long as you have cash on the spot when A good deal comes your way. Anyways my 2 cents. Oh and one more thing, Ebay is ok, but there are other places you can find stuff way cheaper than ebay going rates.

If you see a great deal on something rare, dont pass it up, you can get commons nice and cheap so you can pick em up anytime - Be sure to check the marketplace often, you may be able to get some jag stuff for trades instead of cash ;)

You should buy games you like to play, because a video game system is not an investment.

Umm, how is a videogame system not an investment? You can easily sell it if you want for probably close to the same price you bought it for.

Will you give me $300 for my Jag and AvP?  Thats what I paid for it :)

Make that $350 for the Jag+AvP+Club Drive

or get an even better deal:

$400 for the Jag+AvP+Club Drive+Checkered Flag!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yes I'm sure you bought your stuff years ago...obviously. I meant say if you bought a Jag maybe a year or two ago it is probably still in a similar price range..

Just get whatever you want, the system is for you to play so get whatever games you can get. Alot of the games I have are not to great but, i have games and didnt spend too much on them. Tell me which of my games are turds:

Tempest 2k

Dino Dudes

Double Dragon 5

Checkered Flag

Raiden

Power Drive Rally

Zool 2

Kasumi Ninja

Bubsy

Attack of the Mutant Penguins

Cybermorph

These were all fairly cheap and this is pretty much what you can get if you dont want to spend too much, there are more cheap ones too

Archived