IGNORED

Rikki & Vikki

TailChao

Very exciting to know these are making their way to buyers! :)

No shipping notice yet from PayPal, so I guess I’m not likely to have it by the weekend, but I’m still hopeful for next week sometime.

Yes no notice for me yet either. I was a little slow off the mark (I placed the order probably a few hours after ordering went live), so I too will have to wait a few more days it seems. But that's okay, there are no shortage of atari games to play in the mean time :D

Yes no notice for me yet either. I was a little slow off the mark (I placed the order probably a few hours after ordering went live), so I too will have to wait a few more days it seems. But that's okay, there are no shortage of atari games to play in the mean time :D

Yeah, same. Work etc.

I don't mind waiting. This one is going to be so worth the wait.

• Like 1

Nice! I received shipping notification on mine yesterday but it is coming via Canada post to the States so I guess I might have some time to wait.

Odd, mine is coming from Massachusetts, not Canada. Did you order the new INTV diag cart and mix up the shipping notifications? Because that recently started shipping around the same time and is coming from Canada.

Nice! I received shipping notification on mine yesterday but it is coming via Canada post to the States so I guess I might have some time to wait.

Definitely shouldn't be coming from Canada. He already stated that all copies of the game would ship via USPS First Class. Think maybe you confused it with a different item?

Huh...I'm sure you are all correct. I did in fact receive 3 shipping notifications yesterday. One for the new Intelly diag cart and that is likely what I'm thinking of, Rikki and Vikki, and my copy of Rhythm Land for the Mega Drive with new music from Yuzo Koshiro.

Got mine today and the kids started playing as soon as they got home from school. This game is seriously fun and has a great brain-teaser vibe. Sounds & looks great. To my earlier question, i AM getting the color blending (aka artifacting) on my HD TV (TCL Roku TV) using RF "channel 3" on the antenna input.

Postage on the box was $7.98 which is $2 higher than the $5.99 charged on paypal. Very generous!

So happy to have a new game, and from the time this first showed up on this forum, Dec 11th, to the day orders opened on Feb 18th, was less than 10 weeks. Simply amazing!

There's around 75 foxes in boxes traveling to their destination.

Reminder for those who haven't ordered yet, please double check your address before completing your purchase.
I've already gotten a few orders with mangled destinations, these are especially troublesome for international orders if I don't catch it.

They indeed said they intend to sell the game as long as there is a demand. I suppose that after the initial batch, they'll probably fill out a waiting list to make batches of carts on demand rather than stockpiling games.

Nope, stockpiling it is. I'm not smart enough to keep track of a waitlist or pre-ordering system. Click-n'-buy.

Curious how many copies have been sold thus far. It was up to over a hundred after just a few hours of on-sale but haven't heard about numbers since. Great to see!

Somewhere around 205 last I checked. Again, I can only process around 25 a day max - so if you're waiting on a shipping confirmation this is why.

Definitely shouldn't be coming from Canada. He already stated that all copies of the game would ship via USPS First Class. Think maybe you confused it with a different item?

Yep, everything is shipped out of Lowell, Massachusetts. But speaking of shipping...

Postage on the box was $7.98 which is $2 higher than the $5.99 charged on paypal. Very generous!

...this is actually a botch on my end. I grabbed the wrong mailers and so the first 200 domestic customers get a surprise bump to USPS Priority. The alternative would have been to delay shipping for a few more days, a much less pleasant option.

I did not receive any shipping notifications but got my game today! Awesome!

Interesting, your order is definitely tagged with a tracking number. Maybe it ended up in a spam folder (or PayPal just forgot)?

What controller is everyone using? I have had a heck of a time finding a working one.

#1 - Europe style controller - Rikki & Vikki says it is not a two button controller.

#2 - NOS 7800 controller - constantly moves left

#3 - Old 7800 controller - works fine but not the best controller anyways

I plan on using a 6 button genesis controller clone: Hyperkin GN6 that I modified to work with a 7800:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/288232-how-i-modded-a-hyperkin-gn6-controller-for-use-with-the-7800/

What controller is everyone using? I have had a heck of a time finding a working one.

#1 - Europe style controller - Rikki & Vikki says it is not a two button controller.

I won’t have my copy until Saturday, but I intend to use a Genesis 3-button controller with an EdLaddin Seagull 78 adapter. Single-player only (I gotta bug Ed to have him build me a second one someday soon!).

This is a bit disconcerting. Do your europad and NOS 7800 work fine on other 2-button 7800 games? If so, Rikki & Vikki might have some bugs. I hope that's not the case!

I am using a 7800 pad. It's working fine for me. I had to reset it at one point as it got the "grab" button stuck--I also disconnected my cord extension, as they can cause issues.

Lemme say...as someone who didn't play Rikki and VIkki before on steam or what have you...I am stunned by this game on my 7800.

I didn't even want a box...the packaging is awesome. The manual art and layout are top notch. There's other nice touches inside.

The cart looks cool (mine is 1-9).

And the game...is just AWESOME. Sweet opening cut scenes (try skipping them!). I love solving the puzzles, trying different approaches, finally figuring one out and being like "ah ha!"....addictive gameplay. I died on the first boss, almost bailed for the night...and had to go one more time to finish him off. And it's almost more fun to cruise through levels fast again once you know them.

Graphically, and sound wise, I'm blown away that this thing is playing on a 7800. Gonna go play one more round.

(and PenguiNet PLEASE make more 7800 games!!!!)

And for real, this manual art:

3HW53js.jpg

• Like 4