IGNORED

WTB: Piggy Bank

adamchevy

Wait, now I am confused????

This is my work setup!

c3870af35b00bac69e9a700933a3f9f4.jpg

Ive still have only made it to the Cat level, I think its lvl5 . I decided I really need a pause button. Do they make a pause mod for the intellivision? And would this be cheating?

• Like 1

The only way I completed Piggy Bank was knowing the "Start on Screen #1 through #10 code on the key pad. I don't think I ever mentioned that. The Easter egg was going to be reveled on Easter. LOL

• Like 3

Yep, I stupidly sold the game after I completed it. We all make mistakes in life. This one was a porcine wonder. If I could only go back and unsell it.

That's a bummer. Hopefully you got around $400 for it :D That's why I never sell anything...and why I might be featured on an upcoming episode of Hoarders :o

• Like 2

Lol, yep when I see things I have sell for a lot I don't think wow I could get that for mine.....i think wow I would have to pay that or maybe more if I sold mine and regreted it!

And don't worry Jason it's only hoarding if you start saving dirty diapers.....that's what I tell my wife anyway :D

• Like 2