IGNORED

Can't get my Atari to work properly.......Damn moggy..

Mclaneinc

One for the cat owners...

Pulled out my beloved old 800 to have a real play and just about switched it on before my fat black and white cat called Felix jumped up and plumped himself right on the cart section with most of him all over the keyboard..

He was MOST keen to stay there, initial removal attempts prompted a soft clawing which lead to a reasonable bite.....That was his downfall...He was picked up and dropped on the bed giving me a death glare as he tried to go back on the desk, a large foot blocked his way which then gave him a boot up the jacksy at which point he left the room...

It made me think of the book by Mathew Inman called "How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you", if you are a cat owner this is a must and its dead cheap...

Here's the image I thought of when the cat sat down on the 800...

captur11.png

• Like 7

Nice to see him flying free Charlene and a lovely looking parrot but with a beak like that I imagine the buttons don't last long :)

He's my best lil' guy. Always impeccably dressed, makes sure I never have any stray hairs, or nice nails (lol), and wouldn't think of having dinner without me. Even defends me in the kitchen against all who try coming in. As you get up from the table to get something, he will take over the back of your chair. After he's driven off everyone but me, he'll wander the floor and set up his perimeter by drawing a line on the floor with his beak. If you're watching and approach the line, he charges. He does have a weakness and that is Tapeworm for the VCS. If I play it, he will sit and make the repetitive noise of the game the whole time. He also likes to fly to the phone and hang on it saying "hello, hellllllooooooo"

post-25215-0-15346900-1545832854_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-00903100-1545833362_thumb.jpg

Edited by zylon
  • Like 6

Lol...His fave 'sit on' is the PS4 at the mo and he gets removed asap from that, its because I got Shadow of the Tomb Raider as it was going very cheap in some retailers and playing that for as long as my neck allows and it gets rather warm :)

As for getting near the 1050's, NEVER..... :)

He's moulting which is bad enough :)

LOL: just noticed the Avatar...LOOL...How do they do it, its looks so awkward a place to sit on but cats just seem to love a spot, the more awkward the better...

Lovely puss tat tho...

Edited by Mclaneinc

Mine won't do that, but he "must" be at the computer with me. I am "required" to sit Indian style on the chair so he can sit on my leg and get his work done on any new feathers that come in. Typing or using the mouse becomes quite the chore when I need work around Mr Nuggets. I don't mind, he loves his Mommy, even though a prick to others and a tad lazy. He expects to be ferried about by giving the foot signal. His compensation for defending me from so many evils, lol. His victory parade after driving off something is he expects to be lifted on my hand high up so he can lean down like a vulture and pump the wings ever so slightly while making noise to make sure you look and see that "he's waaaaayyyyyy up there and you're not"

post-25215-0-55995000-1546006011_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-45844900-1546006318_thumb.jpg

post-25215-0-84921500-1546006582_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

You have a real friend for life there, felix just does his cat thing and requires me to sit cross legged (which hurts me like hell) so he can have his tickles, the rest of the time he sits on the most awkward place he can find ie just in front of the kitchen door or the toilet / bathroom door...

As he's around 60 in our years we let him get away with so much....The huge bag of fur....

My daughter uses him as a pillow, he just sits and purrs....

• Like 2

Mine won't do that, but he "must" be at the computer with me. I am "required" to sit Indian style on the chair so he can sit on my leg and get his work done on any new feathers that come in. Typing or using the mouse becomes quite the chore when I need work around Mr Nuggets. I don't mind, he loves his Mommy, even though a prick to others and a tad lazy. He expects to be ferried about by giving the foot signal. His compensation for defending me from so many evils, lol. His victory parade after driving off something is he expects to be lifted on my hand high up so he can lean down like a vulture and pump the wings ever so slightly while making noise to make sure you look and see that "he's waaaaayyyyyy up there and you're not"

Really wish our cockatiel would let me touch him. 22 years old now, was never hand raised. On the rare occasion he flies from his cage, if he doesn't make the curtains and ends up on the floor, he is all too willing to let me carry him back to the cage. Other than that, it's definitely "don't touch me".

post-650-0-14177700-1546012770_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Really wish our cockatiel would let me touch him. 22 years old now, was never hand raised. On the rare occasion he flies from his cage, if he doesn't make the curtains and ends up on the floor, he is all too willing to let me carry him back to the cage. Other than that, it's definitely "don't touch me".

attachicon.gifslim pat.jpg

Yep, mine can channel a bit of "Beavis" at times. he'll want some nice and it'll be like "yeah, yeah, ooohhh right there" and then in blink of an eye changes to "AHHHHH Don't touch me!!!" He insists on sampling dinner all through the cooking process, then must have access to anything on my plate. He's particularly fond of ham&bacon pizza.

• Like 2

It made me think of the book by Mathew Inman called "How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you", if you are a cat owner this is a must and its dead cheap...

Ah, very nice book! Got it as a present from my sister a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it.

I just wanted to chime in and say "you are not alone".

Before Christmas I had the stupid idea to clean up my electronics workbench (which usually is an utter mess of all sorts of electronics things and other random crap) and what's the result - well you probably could have guessed it:

post-9299-0-01224900-1546130156_thumb.jpg

Honestly I have no idea how I can reclaim my workbench any time soon...

so long,

Hias

• Like 5

Pics of Lord Felix when he returns from stalking the Starlings out side, he has a massive flaw in his plan to savage all these birds, while he does the stealth stuff brilliantly he has a habit of talking to the birds with loud meows just as he gets close..

I must have a chat with him about his hunting technique...

Here's Felix post Starling hunting expedition, as you can see by the expression he wasn't successful again, mice and rats however fall for the meowing trick and we get a steady supply of them, normally very alive as well..

He's a huge cat, takes up my lap and then some..Super sweet and a purr mountain when he's happy...

Excuse the mess please, I dropped a bowl of Bombay mix as I tripped over the lump and missed some with the hoover...

dscn0010.jpg

Edited by Mclaneinc