IGNORED

Arcade 1UP - Series 1 Countercades

• 1 month later...

From QVC UK:

Information about the Super Pac-Man partycade:

super-Pac1.jpg

super-Pac2.jpg

super-Pac3.jpg

Designed to look like a classic arcade machine, the PartyCade Plus from Arcade1Up offers a variety of ten classic games, including all-time favourites like Pacman, Pac Mania Galaga and the new Rally-X, and features original artwork on a 17" colour display and classic joystick controls. Providing amusement galore for the whole family, host games nights with friends and relive childhood nostalgia with this retro-style arcade machine.

Choose between:

Super Pacman (yellow) - games include Super Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Dig Dug, Dig Dug 2, Pac-Land, Pac-Mania, Mappy, Rompers, new Rally-X and Rolling Thunder

Or

Galaga (blue) - games include Galaga, Galaxian, Galaga ‘88, Gaplus, King & Balloon, Motos, Xevious, Bosconian, Grobda, and Dragon Spirit

later

• 2 weeks later...

ordered the pac-man jr from target, its basically a big countercade:

Arcade1Up Pac-Man Jr. Home Arcade - image 1 of 10

Its on order now. Basically its just a bigger countercade.

Will post a full review once I get it.

Arcade1Up Pac-Man Jr. Home Arcade

Qty: 1

$299.99 / ea

Arriving by Mon, Oct 25

Order Summary

Subtotal (1 item)

$299.99

Delivery

Free

Estimated Taxes

$24.75

Total

$324.74

later

ms pac man and super pac man now available here: New partycade + (10 games)

https://www.tsc.ca/Arcade1Up-10in1-Partycade-PacMan-or-Ms-PacMan/pages/productdetails?nav=R:251268&edp=12766305

251268_MPACM.jpg?impolicy=XL

Games: Ms. Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, Dig Dug, Hopping Mappy, The Tower of Druaga, New Rally-X, Rally-X, Rompers, King & Balloon, Mappy
• Dimensions: 18.5"W x 7.5"D x 28.75"H
• Weight: 28.38 lbs

super pac-man

Super Pac-Man 10-in-1 Partycade Plus:

251268_PACMN.jpg?impolicy=XL

In need of a nostalgia fix? It's Super Pac-Man to the rescue! Yep, he's flying right at you (straight outta 1982), and not alone. Packed inside of this gorgeous Partycade is the original game that started it all, Pac-Man, along with other favourites Pac-Land, Pac-Mania, Dig Dug, Dig Dug II, Mappy, Rompers, Rolling Thunder, and New Rally-X. Ten games, unlimited action, all at your fingertips! Super Pac-Man from Arcade1Up, saving the day... or at least part of your youth! At home or at any party no matter the size, make memories with the authentic arcade gaming experience of Arcade1Up Partycades!

• Games: Super Pac-Man, Pac-Man, Pac-Land, Pac-Mania, Dig Dug, Dig Dug II, Mappy, Rompers, Rolling Thunder, New Rally-X

later

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 9:00 AM, Bill Loguidice said:

They really need to improve the quality of their screens. The viewing angles and black levels still stink, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

The new 2 player ones have much improved screens, viewing angles.

Its the budget line, that still has the older screens, which are only good viewing head on.

Which is the way most people play anyways.

later

On 7/30/2021 at 11:54 PM, negative1 said:
Preparing to ship Scheduled to arrive Thu, Nov 11

From target:

Subtotal $229.99
Shipping Free
Tax $18.97 Total $248.96

will write a review once i get it.

later
  • Like 1

I really dislike the aesthetic of the Partycades. I think they are ugly in form factor, just terrible lines. The joystick is also right up against the screen, I would  feel cramped playing one of these. I'm really trying not to be negative, there's plenty of that in the other thread already, but I really can't stand the design of these. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

I really dislike the aesthetic of the Partycades. I think they are ugly in form factor, just terrible lines. The joystick is also right up against the screen, I would  feel cramped playing one of these. I'm really trying not to be negative, there's plenty of that in the other thread already, but I really can't stand the design of these. 

They're almost as crappy as the 1UpArcade 4-footers themselves.

Looks like most of these games are NAMCO titles that have been released or & re-released  on Plug & Plays over the past 10 yrs, probably find em at Goodwill for $5.

Edited by RJ
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Cobra Kai said:

i have 4 of them, and am ordering 2 more.

the price point is great, the controls are fine. and although in some cases, a third party spinner or trackball is better.

they look and play very well.

10 hours ago, RJ said:

They're almost as crappy as the 1UpArcade 4-footers themselves.

Looks like most of these games are NAMCO titles that have been released or & re-released  on Plug & Plays over the past 10 yrs, probably find em at Goodwill for $5.

wrong.

find me gaplus or galaga 88, oh thats right you can't.

do you know where motos is? i don't, neither is hopping mappy.

there's plenty of unique games on here.

and no you can't find them at goodwill.

later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, negative1 said:

wrong.

find me gaplus or galaga 88, oh thats right you can't.

do you know where motos is? i don't, neither is hopping mappy.

there's plenty of unique games on here.

and no you can't find them at goodwill.

later

"Plenty of unique games"? You named 4. I said "most of" these games, anyway. I have 3 ways to play Galaga '88 already.

You can likely find the PLUG & PLAYS w/

>>> "MOST OF" <<< 

these same games for cheap at Goodwill, I didn't say the countercades were there. But give em a few years. ??

Edited by RJ