IGNORED

Who's this Todd Rogers

BigThunder660

I see many listings of players names but there are some who stick out far more then others . Im new to the Atari senario of games as my favorite system is Nintendo . But every time I check games I would like to think I would have a chance on I see this guys name Todd Rogers plastered everywhere. This guy must be relentless on games and other players. I would love the chance to really see this guy and other prominent players in action. There are so many games I would like to get better at and by seeing some of his scores I just want to give up on trying to make a great score. He must be Robotic or something . Do other feel the same way as I just wondering.

Greg " Big Thunder 660"

Todd will be at CGE this year running an Atari 2600 Decathlon - Javelin event for Twin Galaxies. He will also be helping me run the TG booth and will be available for chats, game discussions, etc.

Greg:

Check out Todd's site. E-Mail him. He's a great guy and is always willing to share tips, techniques, strategies, etc. with other gamers.

You figure the guys been around forever. Check out some old videogame books and magazines from the 80's.. he was often the featured player giving hints. So if he was good then, and continued playing until now. The guy's gotta be friggin mad crazy at the twitch games :P

But every time I check games I would like to think I would have a chance on I see this guys name Todd Rogers plastered everywhere.  This guy must be relentless on games and other players.  He must be Robotic or something . Do other feel the same way as I  just wondering.

Greg " Big Thunder 660"

Well, it looks like we have a new member in the Todd Rogers fan club! :lol: :lol: :lolblue: :lolblue: :lol: :lol:

If you search high and low, you'll find that a few of his records can be beaten. But if you let him get wind of it, he'll come back with guns 'a' blazin'!! :D :P :D

Im proud to be held in such " High Reguard" among the gaming world of players. Many thanks to ALL who feel that way. As for watching my abilities ALL are WELCOME to come out to the CGExpo to watch me and OTHER talented players in action. I may not be the most famous player but I sure can tell you ive been around a loooooong time and have played thousands of games and have mastered a bunch . I welcome all challenges and the chance to play against others on ALL platforms especially the Street Fighter series and the arcade GORF . See you there at the CGE .

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

I welcome all challenges and the chance to play against others on ALL platforms especially  the Street Fighter series and the arcade GORF . See you there at the CGE .  

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

What about Ms. Pacman? ;)

Archived