IGNORED

How to make proper label repro's?

sebastius

Does anyone have that Activision logo in High Res? And what fonts are used for the rest of the label?

I'm looking now for a logo. The one on activision.com is perfect but too small.

I'm using Futura for the font on my Spider Fighter redo that I'm working on now but it's not perfect.

Voch

car.gifbirdy.giftruck.gif

These babies I drew from the ingame screenshot. They are now vectorized (so i can make them as large or as small as i want without losses)(i made gif's from them to show here). Next step is one line of freeway, but that is going to take some time...

Looks like the fellows over at AtariCart have beat you to the punch. All standard Activision labels are there, I think. Only there doesn't seem to be any way of downloading/purchasing them. Can Albert or anyone else comment on whether these repros will be available on the AtariAge store?

Yes, but not sure when that will happen just yet. We have an agreement with Activision that allows us to sell these repro labels, but we have many projects in the works right now and there's only so much time available to get them all done. I expect we'll be able to get moving on them again after AGE.

..Al

Ehrbad wrote:

Wait a second! Check out this link:

http://www.ataricart.com/reprolabels.html#

Looks like the fellows over at AtariCart have beat you to the punch. All standard Activision labels are there, I think. Only there doesn't seem to be any way of downloading/purchasing them. Can Albert or anyone else comment on whether these repros will be available on the AtariAge store?

Is this an example of what you couldn't download?

post-2800-1057288604_thumb.jpg

Archived