IGNORED

Maybe nos rarer atari 8 bit games captain beeble and more

masschamber

Well I had a chance to score a big lot of Atari games and because I wanted personal copies of Captain beeble on the other games I had to Dubai the whole thing but I'd like to clear these out so if you're interested make an offer I have three copies of Captain beeble 175 for the copy with some Tears In The Box the best one was sold, I  decided I want to keep a nicer captain beeble, so there is a really beaten up one still CIB for 125

Is 2 copies of baseball I guess I'll go with I don't know $65 each

The two more beaten up copies of alien Ambush say 30 and the better copies 35 (8 better copies)

And I guess I'll go with $30 a piece for the cloudburs, I think there are 15 available (1 sold)

I think they're all new with shelf where but since they are sealed I can't be positive anyway feel free to make offers on them all prices include us shipping

I'm very willing to deal on these so go ahead and make an offer if you're interested

20191209_172050.jpg

20191209_172436.jpg

20191209_172416.jpg

20191209_172412.jpg

20191209_172107.jpg

a few games sold, definitely will to take offers, I'd like to clear these out how about 250 shipped for the better remaining captain beeble, baseball, alien ambush and cloudbuster

200 for the bad captain beeble (torn box not pictured, cart and manual fine maybe even nos) baseball, alien ambush and cloudburst

45 shipped for a pair of cloud bursts and alien ambushes