IGNORED

Merry Christmas Atari Age!

joeatari1

Seasons greetings everyone!  I will be giving away a few items over the next few days.  I will be shipping these free of charge to any interested party (U.S. and Canada addresses only please).  As soon as an item is claimed I will post another in this give away.  Some items work great, others may need repair.  Please post your intention here and then PM me with your info and you will receive the item in a few days.  I will start out with the Texas Instruments Little Professor calculator.  Works great!

image.thumb.png.ba0f7dfae4f20c269ba0744a2bf673f5.png

Edited by joeatari1
Shipping caveat (sorry).
  • Like 6

The Little Professor has been claimed.  But next up we have a Kenner Live Action Football!  This unit works good but has a finicky power switch.  Someone who has the time to clean it can make it work perfectly.  Bids start at... oh wait I'm giving it away!  Here ya go!

20191218_201411 (1).jpg

• Like 2

Ok, it's time for offer number three!  Here is a tabletop Blip game by Tomy.  It currently does not work.  It did work years ago when I put it away but, alas that was many moons ago.  It is clean and in good condition otherwise with no corrosion in the battery box.  If you are handy, it's yours!

20191218_201358.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, eightbit said:

I want this! PMed!

Edit: NVM. Someone was naughty this year and didn't follow good forum etiquette by posting that they claimed this ;)

This is my first time claiming something in this forum. I did not see anything in the rules about it and just sent PM like the post said. Next time I will be sure to post a message in the forum also.

P.S. When I put my item up, I will also be offering free shipping to pass it on.

• Like 1

Item number 4 is another non working unit.  Hit and Missile was fun when it worked, but now the airplanes do not move or have hit detection.  I think it can be fixed by an experienced repairman.  I am not that guy.  Good luck.

20191218_201427.jpg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NinjaWarrior said:

Wow, I was on here yesterday all day have 2 tabs open waiting, Then nothing all day

Today I haven't been on here I missed it

I have a a Ghetto looking Pac-Man, Would love this one, But too late

Much in the same boat here. Seems I kept missing because I had to run somewhere.  Ah well, happy holidays everyone!

17 hours ago, NinjaWarrior said:

Wow, I was on here yesterday all day have 2 tabs open waiting, Then nothing all day

Today I haven't been on here I missed it

I have a a Ghetto looking Pac-Man, Would love this one, But too late

Same!

The Pac Man is the best out of everything, and it was claimed when I was asleep.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.  I will finish packing and labeling tonight and my wife will take the items to the post office tomorrow morning.  I hope these items bring you all as much joy as they have brought me over the years.  Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 1

@Machine I am just trimming down the collection.  I don't really collect tabletops and am just passing on some things I don't use anymore.  I may have more in the future but this is it for now.  I am actively into Jaguar and have about 1/2 of the original cart and most of the CD run.  Oh, and one of @Gummy Bears awesome rotary controllers for Tempest 2000!?

1 hour ago, joeatari1 said:

@Machine I am just trimming down the collection.  I don't really collect tabletops and am just passing on some things I don't use anymore.  I may have more in the future but this is it for now.  I am actively into Jaguar and have about 1/2 of the original cart and most of the CD run.  Oh, and one of @Gummy Bears awesome rotary controllers for Tempest 2000!?

Got a Jaguar hat with your name on it if you want....just trying to keep the good karma flowing.

• Like 1