IGNORED

Lots of CD-i players for sale

roosmcd

There's a company in my neighborhood that still has a lot of CD-i players left. Out of a total of 14.000 470 players bought from Philips they still have about 100 left. I've been there myself personally, they were very friendly and all the players were in very good condition (some were still new in box). Originally the plan was for Devin from the Blackmoonproject to buy a lot and sell them in the Blackmoon webstore. Unfortunately this didn't happen, so I'm going to drive over there again and pick up players for anyone who wants (well, up to a limit ofcourse). Last time I heard the stock they have was:

video cartridges E10

grey cd-i mouse E5

CDI604 new in box E55

CDI615 new in box E65/used E35

CDI660 used E35

CDI470/85 used E30 (special version with extra COMMPORT)

TV/COMBI 51cm used E80 (no touchscreen)

and *maybe* some extra touchscreens. I myself have bought a CDI604 (still looking for the 601 :)) and a touchscreen there. Prices may go down with quantity, which is why I'm trying to at least get a reasonable amount of people. The current idea is that you can e-mail/PM/reply in this thread if you want a player, I'll pick it up and send it when you pay me. Ofcourse I'm not going to do that when lots of people are wanting to buy stuff, but I think it won't be that bad (or at least the players will be cheaper then).

I'm located in Holland, so you'll also have to account for shipping costs (all in Euros):

Shipping costs outside Europe (Express, standard, economy)

2-5 kg. 27,00 20,00 18,00

5-10 kg. 48,00 40,00 28,00

Shipping costs within Europe (Express, standard)

2-5 kg. 18,50 16,00

5-10 kg. 25,50 20,50

Please note that all these players are PAL models, although you can switch a player from PAL to NTSC with a little bit of effort (switching crystal and reconnecting ic-pin). Only the 470/85 are 'unlimited', the supplies of the other players vary from a couple to one. If you have any other questions, please ask here or in the blackmoonforums.

Archived