IGNORED

FS: 29 Sega CD games

RangerG

My table is overflowing with flea market finds and my wife wants to see through the window again so ... tomorrow I will Ebay some of it. However, I wanted to see if anybody here wants a shot at a few items first. 29 Sega CD games: all are loose in a new Case Logic holder I bought and all are clean, tested, and look great. Honestly, these were well taken care of games!

The games are:

I prefer Paypal but will accept check or money order. E-mail me your offers by tomorrow afternoon (If I don't get a fair offer I will be putting this on Ebay). I am on the honest traders listing here at AtariAge.

Take care,

RangerG

I just got home and I got a bid for $35. To be fair, I will let the original bidder or anyone else have a chance to respond. I am going to take a nap and when I get up in an hour I will go ahead and declare a winner. Sweet dreams!

-- RG

Hello all,

I took a long nap so I'll be up for awhile tonight. I have two bids at $40. I'll be at the computer for the rest of the evening. I'm going to e-mail back the two tied bidders and ask for highest offer and then one of them wins it. Thanks for the bids!

-- RG

Archived