IGNORED

FOR SALE: 3 TurboGrafx 16 games

godsey1

I have 3 TurboGrafx 16 games for sale. They are Splatter House complete with the big outside cardboard box(there's a small place with part of a sticker on the instructions, about an inch square), Battle Royale with the big outside cardboard box, and World Class Baseball complete, but missing the styrofoam that goes into the bottom of the box(the instructions are a little discolored and the cardboard box is a little rough not too bad, the cd case has a crack, and the plastic card cover is missing). Everything is in very nice shape, but where noted. These will be $36.00 shipped in the USA, a little higher outside the USA. I also have a Balley Videocade game called Astro Battle 2009, still sealed(the shrink wrap has a small hole in it in the back, looks like it has been re-shrink wrapped, but I don't think that it is). It is in great condition $8.00 shipped. This is PayPal only(I need to get some money in my account to pay some E-Bay winnings. Please e-mail or PM any questions. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.

Tony

Archived