IGNORED

Your Predictions of ScatoLogic's next Game/Hardware

SuperDork3000

Game Predictions:

BS 2(with Voice modem support)

Why? I wouldn't say enough people have them to make it a worthwhile feature when they could spend the time elsewhere.

Still...I'm not them...

Stone

Just to be an added bonus for people who do have them. Or if one day the VM's are mass produced...you never know.

From what I recall there was some code in BS that would allow you to connect it over a modem, but that there was the modem problems and the inability of the Jag to send or recieve data. Well now i don´t know if the code is still in it, but I once read that theoreticly you could connect the Jag to a Pc through Jugs for modem stuff, if only someone would code something for it. Well actually I don´t have a clue about such things so I just shut up now :-)

Oh by the way......I wish for more Battlesphere Carts, so that everybody can enjoy this great game( and I can play multiplayer :-)) AND

a Cd with more Levels, New gamemodes, new Weapons, new ships, new well cool new stuff...... I want to use my Jugs DD :-)

We will see

Peter

Game Predictions:

Why? I wouldn't say enough people have them to make it a worthwhile feature when they could spend the time elsewhere.

Still...I'm not them...

Stone

Maybe T-bird will design a BS2/Voice Modem all in one? :) Now that would be cool. C'mon Stone, you know I'd WASTE YOU! :D :D Of course, the long distance bill would be in the $$$$$$$'s.....

Hum....

Hardware Predictions:

Rotary Controller

Lol, nothing would surprise me. Then again, as long as they house it in a standard Jaguar cartridge case I wont fear the competetion :lol:.

ps. for those who cant tell, thats a joke, not an attack.

Oh by the way......I wish for more Battlesphere Carts, so that everybody can enjoy this great game

Heh... "Battle Karts"... a Mario Kart like game using the Battlesphere ships and in space ;) That's me prediction heh.

Game Predictions:  

I would like to see them attempt to utilize Matthias's Ethernet-Flash-Card.

It would be interesting to see if they could get a game to interact with the Ethernet and utilize a network so that you can connect to people using a tunnel service on your computer much like you would with xbconnect and XBox. Now... that would be a breakthrough with Jaguar. The ability to play people over the net through UDP on a broadband connection nonetheless would be huge. Just some thoughts that come to mind when I think about multi-player JAG.

I'd quite like an half-on-rails 3D shooter. In the style of Starfox, but with (obviously) much nicer 3D and the total freedom around bosses which the N64 version allowed. The closest game to this on the Jag is actually SoulStar, but this uses 8-direction 2D sprites for everything and a mode7-style ground, so a 3D implementation would be lovely.

Just my idea 8)

Stone

Archived