IGNORED

Custom Mini Boxes For 2600 Carts

LiamIsaacs

Well, I finally got a basic template made up. Despite my best efforts, GIMP has the final image blown up way to high. I have this shrunk down to 58% of the original size. The cart fits a bit loose. But then it should be a bit more snug when printed on card stock. 

15887232667007919463628958605105.jpg

Being thoroughly inspired to make a basic template, I made a simple straight forward template to cover the mid and late 2600 releases, as well as the 7800. With luck you should only need to copy art from artwork online, or a box scan. I left the rear empty for anyone to decide if they want either the game variant tables, or a screen shot and description like the original boxes. I will say that despite my best efforts, GIMP won't let me adjust the print size. With luck someone can figure out where I'm going wrong. My test prints were printed via Microsoft Paint at 66%.

20200506_201729.jpg

20200506_201711.jpg

20200506_201635.jpg

Edited by matthew954
Proof read
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, matthew954 said:

Being thoroughly inspired to make a basic template, I made a simple straight forward template to cover the mid and late 2600 releases, as well as the 7800. With luck you should only need to copy art from artwork online, or a box scan. I left the rear empty for anyone to decide if they want either the game variant tables, or a screen shot and description like the original boxes. I will say that despite my best efforts, GIMP won't let me adjust the print size. With luck someone can figure out where I'm going wrong. My test prints were printed via Microsoft Paint at 66%.

20200506_201729.jpg

20200506_201711.jpg

20200506_201635.jpg

Looks good. We should be able to get a large number of boxes done pretty quickly hopefully