IGNORED

FS: Atari 2600 Cart Replacement labels

pboland

I'd just like to add my thanks to pboland for the new labels he's done for me.  My new collection of 2600/7800 games for the 2600+ look as good as new, the artwork is beautiful and colours pop.  Absolutely outstanding work and professionally prepared and shipped.  I can't recommend these enough to anyone considering it.  Many thanks @pboland.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

@pboland I have sent 2-3 people your way from FB. I don't know if they are dropping my name or not but there have been a few people looking for replacement labels. I told them they could waste their time and money with the garbage that is on eBay & Etsy or they could come to you. ;) 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh wow. This is great. I've only purchased one label for Kaboom, and that was from eBay, but I didn't know about this. I plan on buying more carts for my 2600+, and I've no doubt many will need a replacement label. I'm definitely going to keep this in mind. 

On 4/13/2024 at 12:19 PM, Scooter83 said:

Is it possible to order just end labels or do they come as a pair with the top label?

You can order just the end labels. Please keep in mind I can not guaranty a 100% color match to a 40 plus year old face label. It will be close, but not 100%. Also keep in mind I still have a $25.00 minimum order (not including shipping). PM me if you want to place an order. 🙂

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/14/2024 at 8:58 PM, TrekMD said:

I'm making a list of some additional labels that I need.  :) 

Just let me know when you're ready.

Side note: For those that don't know I can also make just about any pre-crash cart label for video game consoles or computers (plus Atari Jaguar & Sega Master System labels).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, pboland said:

Just let me know when you're ready.

Side note: For those that don't know I can also make just about any pre-crash cart label for video game consoles or computers (plus Atari Jaguar & Sega Master System labels).

Will do!

Posted (edited)

I have attempted my luck at recreating some floppy sleeves and the disk labels, while it isn't all that complicated, the real killer was getting quality material to work with and finding modern day fonts that matched old school typefaces, it was all hit and miss, then you encounter old typefaces that were altered back in the day and simply do not exist today meaning you either create it in Illustrator or in many cases Fontlab.

Attached are some examples, PDF printable files.

Infocom Printware - Spellbreaker.pdf

Infocom Printware - Wishbringer.pdf

Edited by khaibitgfx

• 2 weeks later...