IGNORED

Old Games Magazines

• 6 years later...

Does anyone know where i can get the old magazines that came with the games at a cheap price?

Are you talking about manuals, catalogs or ????

Maybe he's wanting those mags like ST Format that came out with coverdisks?

What are the chances he's going to sign back on after 5-1/2 years on inactivity to answer this question? : ]

Does anyone know where i can get the old magazines that came with the games at a cheap price?

Are you talking about manuals, catalogs or ????

Maybe he's wanting those mags like ST Format that came out with coverdisks?

What are the chances he's going to sign back on after 5-1/2 years on inactivity to answer this question? : ]

ROFLMAO

• 2 weeks later...

I have all issues of Enter Magazine scanned they covered videogaming and computing 1983 to 1985 if you want then PM me your email address.

Hiya,

Vanman posted this years ago and rmaerz inadvertently started the thread going again. LOL

But seriously ... who were you directing this at? I mean to say ... if you have scanned old pre-1999 PC or gaming magazines cover to cover at 300dpi etc then www.retromags.com would be most interested in making them available for people to be able to read them once again. Can't say but triverse might also be interested in relation to the outofprintarchive site as well. It would be a crime if these things were lost forever.

Seriously to anyone who wants them. I scanned those issues in order to save them, as they were so old they were literally falling apart in some cases. I think Enter is a really great magazine, as they covered both computers of the day and game systems along with games. Then there are the ads, some for products only hardcore collectors only seem to know about these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously to anyone who wants them. I scanned those issues in order to save them, as they were so old they were literally falling apart in some cases. I think Enter is a really great magazine, as they covered both computers of the day and game systems along with games. Then there are the ads, some for products only hardcore collectors only seem to know about these days.

Sounds good to me. PM sent!