IGNORED

WTB around 200 CIB US releases: (58) NES, (54) GB, (36) SNES, (3) GBC, (3) GBA, (3) TG16, (28) 2600, (16) 5200, (1) XEGS, (8) Colecovision

goldenpp72

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2021 at 8:22 PM, sixersfan105 said:

@goldenpp72 congrats on getting down to your final XEGS game! Crystal Castles is definitely a tough one to find. Best of luck in your search!

I bet, I kind of felt like I hit the lotto that the seller I bought Into the Eagles Nest backend sold me 3 other super hard ones to get, but hey, worth a shot right :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goldenpp72 said:

I bet, I kind of felt like I hit the lotto that the seller I bought Into the Eagles Nest backend sold me 3 other super hard ones to get, but hey, worth a shot right :P

Suhweet. That's awesome. I saw where ITEN went for $565 and change on eBay last month. I hope for your wallet's sake that that wasn't you! 

1 hour ago, sixersfan105 said:

Suhweet. That's awesome. I saw where ITEN went for $565 and change on eBay last month. I hope for your wallet's sake that that wasn't you! 

It was but, he did go a bit more gentle on the others. When I get super close to finishing a system I tend to crack open the wallet a bit and I had noted in general a bit more aggression on these than in the past. I guess I'm used to being a bit fleeced on eBay by now but thankfully I did get a better job to help offset some of this, still a ways to go to finish my goal though!

Edited by goldenpp72
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I decided to revamp my topic to basically encompass all that remains for what I would like to find in the prior generations sense, and decided to share some of my area photos since I don't think I really have here to maybe help push credibility. Thanks all for the help up to this point, it's been a long journey but still some to go!

1 hour ago, goldenpp72 said:

Sadly I don't have much for trade though I did just pick up a sealed Sthral, so I only need Lost Eden now.

If the sealed Sthral is in good shape and can give you both a mint Sthral and Lost Eden CIB. :)   I am trying, myself, to get a complete sealed North Amercican set. As of right now I have 83 sealed in my collection, or almost half the set sealed. 

• 3 weeks later...

I did manage to finish the last of the 3DO stuff, I had a Lost Eden on the way when you made your post but I would have considered it had there not been overlap!

Anyways, I did some more updates to my topic to include some hardware things and a few other general items, but I think this list is pretty all encompassing now.

• 3 weeks later...