IGNORED

Notes on The Atari Report YouTube channel

BIGHMW

Hey fellow Atarians,

Just so I don't overwhelm you guys (and gals) with TOO MUCH content, as that would be overkill (and I want to slowly get you fans into it) I have decided to upload two new episodes of each the 2600 and 5200 Editions of my new hit channel and miniseries, The Atari Report, each weekend.

I hope you enjoyed my work so far on The Atari Report, and I also wanted to let you know that new content will become available on both Saturdays and Sundays, I should have plenty of episodes filmed and edited already in advance and will release new episodes on each of those two days.

So until this coming Saturday and Sunday, ENJOY!!!

Remember to visit The Atari Report YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgW22q4hD1AhsdRkno-SLFw/

....and if you like what you see, hit the subscribe button and don't forget to check out my other 2 featured channels on it as well, and maybe hit the subscribe buttons on those two also, so you can both see and know what else I do/did for a living for the past 25 years in the entertainment business!!! :) 

Peace out,

Ray Jackson

Musician/Performer/Presenter

11 minutes ago, VectorGamer said:

Do you think you could just have one thread in the Gaming Publications and Web Sites forum where you can discuss your channel? Getting tired of seeing threads about your channel on a daily basis in different threads - it's getting spammy.

I have both a 2600 Edition and a 5200 Edition, it's just that I wanted to debut the newest episodes and present them fresh off the presses to all of you guys, but I do get your theory of maybe having one thread for all episodes on each the 2600 and 5200 forums but yes I'll keep that in mind and discuss it with my management Len Enders.

As for having episodes daily, nope, don't worry, I will only be debuting new episodes on each Saturday and Sunday on each forum, so it won't be so spammy, the reason you might think that it is looking so right now is mainly because I had back log episodes from my BIGHMW TV YouTube channel I had on it before I launched my new Atari Report YouTube channel, in which I will be adding into my signature below later on this week.

I hope you enjoy what you see so far and thanks for the input. :) 

Ray Jackson