16. S.BAZ [4]

17. dpisacane [+3]

17. Mangia-boy [+3]

17. roadrunner [+3]

17. jblenkle [+3]

21. cmadruga [+1]

• Thanks 3

20 hours ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Rickster, my birthday is coming up in December :) and I don’t have an ultimate flashback wink ? wink ? LOL ? ❤️??? 

My brothers B-day is also in December (15th) but I'm gonna send him the Ultimate Flashback gift way early in hopes he joins up here and plays in the HSC with us.... ?

• Like 2

16 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I seem to be addicted to Pac-Man.

Broke the Club record tonight:

My nerves are shot now!

Wowie...!

Looks like you shattered another record... nice.

the High score club seasons just get tougher! home video running GIF

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Biffman, where you at with Pac-Man dude??!!  I know you're not gunna let your score sit in last place!! ? 

There is no Pac-Man, only Utopia...   LOL.  

Hopefully I'll crawl out of last, but apparently I have lost my knack for mazers.  At least this is vastly more fun to play than The Game That Shall Not Be Named.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

A Miracle game !!! Every single turn that I took, I guessed right !!! I'll never get close to this score again LOL. Mr. Matt-Man - you're the man on Pac-Man !!! I took every single turn correct, and I still only have half your score LOL.

IMG_4691.JPG

WOW!!!!  Congrats, that's a heck of an improvement for you over the course of this round!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BiffMan said:

WOW!!!!  Congrats, that's a heck of an improvement for you over the course of this round!

Thank you!!! I never tried so hard to get good at a new game! I played hundreds of tries ... thankfully, it paid off :) my ultimate goal was 300,000... and I DID IT !!!!!! :) Feelin’ so good! 

• Like 1

I’m told that I’m too negative so I try my best to inject positivity: 

The anti-ghost part of this game is unfortunately due to the cramped maze board. I don’t see how the programmer could have gone around that.... except maybe let the eyes wander around the board a little longer before getting to the ghost box. 

There is some compensation that he placed to help the player... like the slow-motion they have going into and out of the tunnel. So it balances out... that’s what I’ve been telling myself :) 

13 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

I am so sick of Pac-Man and I generally don’t like the arcade ports on the Intellivision.... but Matt forced me to get into this one.... he kept nudging me, pushing me, and encouraging me... and I’m glad that he did. I really enjoyed my time playing it :) 

That is pretty much precisely the point of the HSC. Try a game you wouldn't have otherwise played, spend more time with it than you otherwise would, and in the process get to know and appreciate the nuances of the game. 

Another huge thanks to @JacobZu7zu7 for keeping this alive. Wish I had known about this years ago, but very glad to have eventually found my way here!! 

• Like 4