IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season 13 - Game 5 - Pac-man

1 hour ago, IntyFanMatt said:

Yeah I’m aware, lol. And yes Rickster is leading.

Yes at this very moment, but it's a LOOOOOOOOONNNNGGG season. With you, Biffman and Spartan kicking ass here my 'lead' will be short-lived for sure......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Rickster is upgrading it to an ultimate flashback, with built-in Raspberry Pi and HD picture. So he’ll have one upstairs and one downstairs, playing real ROM’s! 

You know, I think they might have modified the exec on the atgames flashback, specifically the razz sound.  But the game rom files would be the same as the cartridges.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

Rickster is upgrading it to an ultimate flashback, with built-in Raspberry Pi and HD picture. So he’ll have one upstairs and one downstairs, playing real ROM’s! 

I have two now and am getting a 3rd one, but that one is going to my younger brother for his birthday as that birthday is a SPECIAL one.... ??

• Like 3

2 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I wish I was your brother Rick!!!

But what would you do with an emulation box?  : )

Actually, I'm impressed by how well some of you guys are doing using emulation or even digital displays. 

Edited by mr_me

25 minutes ago, mr_me said:

But what would you do with an emulation box?  : )

Actually, I'm impressed by how well some of you guys are doing using emulation or even digital displays. 

The ultimate flashback already comes preloaded with 130 games, including some homebrews, so I wouldn’t have to do anything! Just plug and play baby!!  That’s why I want to be Rick’s brother. ?

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, INTELLIVISION SPARTAN said:

It’s very surreal for me that you all play Intellivision :) I thought I was the only one! I’m having the time of my life guys!!!!!! 

Totally agree, it’s pretty awesome to find other people here that are passionate about this old system like we are. Just wish we could find more people to join us. In the meantime, I’m just glad to be an old Intellivision nerd here with the rest of you nerds, lol.  ??

Edited by IntyFanMatt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I seem to be addicted to Pac-Man.

Broke the Club record tonight:

My nerves are shot now!

5194A0BC-449D-4AEB-96D3-1F3E8DBED375.jpeg

GREAT CAESAR'S GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-o:-o:-o

Edited by Rickster8
Spelling
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, IntyFanMatt said:

I seem to be addicted to Pac-Man.

Broke the Club record tonight:

My nerves are shot now!

5194A0BC-449D-4AEB-96D3-1F3E8DBED375.jpeg

Da fuq?  WOW!!!!

???

(Monk would prefer you get to an even 1,000,000)

Edited by BiffMan
I funny
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, IntyFanMatt said:

The ultimate flashback already comes preloaded with 130 games, including some homebrews, so I wouldn’t have to do anything! Just plug and play baby!!  That’s why I want to be Rick’s brother. ?

Anytime you want to emulate a game, let me know and I'll send you a double click windows file; that's if you have a windows computer.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, mr_me said:

Anytime you want to emulate a game, let me know and I'll send you a double click windows file; that's if you have a windows computer.

Ok I will keep that in mind, I appreciate it. I do emulate NES and SNES games, and also use MAME for arcade games, so I am very familiar with emulators. It’s just that for Intellivision, I have an RGB modded 2609 that I paid good money for that I want to keep using (it’s awesome), and I don’t really want to go the emulation route. Plus I don’t have detachable controllers that I could plug into a computer to play the games on the original controllers, the way I would want to. So I will probably stick with my modded system only for now. 

Edited by IntyFanMatt